Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

User Image

User Image

Quote:
The twisted minion led Mara for miles and miles, heading deeper down into the shadowy places of Hell that Mara had never seen before. Mara's impatience grew as they wandered through steaming corridors and down darkened passages, but finally the imp led her to a large cave. She could scarcely make out a silhouette towards the back of the cave, but as her eyes adjusted to the darkness she realized a large and ominous figure was seated on a throne before her, a presence too terrifying to describe. Mara knew this was the man who had summoned her -- but she was hardly impressed.

Mara scoffed, "Who is this guy? I have lives to ruin, I don't have time for games."

"ENOUGH!" His voice erupted as a grating rumble that shook the stony walls of the cave. The sound was so deep and booming that it even silenced the impetuous Mara. "I have taken notice of your good work, child, but I have much to teach you and things are about to get difficult. So sit down and listen to my tale..."

To Be Continued...

User Image
Link above

Good evening GCD! I decided to come out of lurking temporarily to make a fan thread/discussion thread for our newest evolving item, Pieces of You. Gosh, I'm loving this story already and how dark it is. I can't wait for our next evolution I'm already frothing at the mouth for what's to come and to see how this story progresses!

Please keep in mind in order for this thread to remain in the GCD to stay on topic. This is not the place to beg/buy/or try to sell either take that to the Exchange forum, thank you.

Spoons so we keep on track-
gaia_spoons What do you think of this new EI. Love it? Hate It?

gaia_spoons Speculations of how the story will go?

gaia_spoons Speculation as to who the artist is behind this beauty?

gaia_spoons Would you like to see more EIs like this in the future that take a darker turn?

gaia_spoons What are you most hoping for out of this EI? [I.E Gender neutral, gore, etc]

8/15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Link above
Quote:
Mara stood in front of the mirror, meticulously putting on the final touches of her lovely "date night" look. Tonight was a special evening, as she was celebrating her one year anniversary with her beloved boyfriend Maxwell. She packed her purse with all the essentials: phone, mints, makeup... And a kitchen knife, sharpened to a terrifyingly deadly point.

Mara met Max at a fancy restaurant, where he immediately presented her with a giant bouquet of fine white roses.

"Oh, Maxwell," Mara sighed dreamily. "You only buy me roses when you've done something bad."

Maxwell seemed startled by her teasing tone, but he managed a prompt reply, "Of course not, dear. It's for our anniversary!"

"Don't lie to me, Max darling. I followed you around last week. I saw you smiling at every girl that passed your way. I even saw you smiling at my best friend over cappuccinos yesterday. You have such a lovely smile, Max. Such lovely white teeth. I can't wait to pull them out and make a necklace out of them..."

Mara grabbed her purse and reached inside...

8/22

User Image

User Image

Quote:
Mara pulled the knife from her purse and lunged at Maxwell across the table. A vicious fight ensued as the pair wrestled one another to the floor, much to the horror of all the other patrons. It wasn't long before the elegant carpet was slick with blood crimson blood -- and, finally, it ended. Mara slowly wobbled to her feet to stand over Maxwell's still body, a triumphant grin spreading slowly across her face. It was only then that she felt the pain in her side; she pressed a hand to it with a wince, pulling her fingers away and glancing down. Her entire hands was sticky with blood. At some point Maxwell must have managed to grab a steak knife. Apparently, the blood slowly pooling around them wasn't only his. Mara's last thought as she slipped away was one of rage... and excitement...

... and she awoke in a very different place. Down in Hell where it was hot and foul, where shadows danced at the corners of her visionn. Mara should have felt remorse for her act and accepted her eternal punishment -- but that tussle with Maxwell was the most thrilling moment of her life. It was just so much fun! She wanted to experience that moment more... a lot more!

8/29
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Mara wasn't going to let something like her death stop her from her exciting new hobby of killing people. Her new fiendish friends were quickly able to show her some tricks they'd been taught. A powerful being had shown them how they could return to the land of the living by possessing bodies and using them for evil!

And so Mara returned back to earth... with a plan already in mind. She made her way to the home of her former best friend and rang the doorbell.

Stefanie opened the door slowly, confused by the stranger who stood before her. "Can I help you?" she managed, uncertain.

Mara spoke from within the stolen body, "Hello again, Stefanie. I missed you so very, very much. You're my dearest friend! You know, I saw you hanging out with Maxwell the other day. You two looked awfully cozy..."

Stefanie's eyes widened in recognition and fear as Mara continued. "Were you trying to steal my boyfriend? Did you throw your body at him? You always had such a lovely tiny waist. I'm going to take it now." Mara smiled pleasantly as she pressed her way past Stefanie to step into her house.

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next week for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

9/5
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Mara continued on her murderous rampage on Earth. There were a lot of people who had angered her for even the slightest offense all the years she had been alive. Sometimes it was too boring to simply kill a feeble human, and so Mara found a sadistic joy in ruining her victim's lives before destroying them utterly.

Taking possession of other's bodies to use as her own was hard work. With each mortal body she used and discarded, her own form in hell slowly twisted into something more sinister and fiendish, until she began to resemble her demonic friends.

9/12
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Weeks rolled by but Mara's insatiable lust for blood only grew with each passing day. Nothing she did seemed to quench her thirst for the suffering of others, no matter how violent or terrible an act she committed. In fact, torturing others for her own amusement was starting to feel a bit banal. Mara no longer felt a thrill as she snuffed out another human life, felt no rush of joy as she sent another poor soul screaming into the darkness. Her wicked work soon surpassed even that of her fiendish companions, but it no longer brought her any comfort -- in fact, Mara's new friends were starting to bore her terribly as well.

It was just like life topside, where her own ennui and disgust with the world had driven her to commit heinous acts. Except now Mara was doing something terrible every day, and she felt just as apathetic as ever. Was there anything out there that would truly slake her hunger for the misery of others?

Still, Mara clung to her rage. She refused to be defeated by her own boredom, and continued to revel in the delicious suffering of others. Her name became quite well known 'round her little circle of Hell, and so it scarcely surprised her when a small minion scampered towards her, already seemingly fearful of her presence.

"Someone is looking for you... He asks that you follow me." the pitiful creature chittered, wringing its bony hands together.

Mara contemplated for a moment as the minion hobbled a few steps away from her and then paused, waiting for her to follow. Finally, she decided that it couldn't be any more boring than what she was already planning to do that day. With her curiosity somewhat piqued, Mara deigned to follow the imp.

Hardcore Muse

Fan List

1. Mississippi Black Velvet (Obviously)

2. Ridley Starsmore

3. screamtastic

4. Steeple

5. Shoo Out The Clowns

6. CottoncandyFRIZZ

7.Magnificent Moonbeam

8. syoumei

9. Chixen

10. ES1K

11. H3av3n

12. Stravvery-chan

13. Lamashtui

14. Joni Watson

15. CoIgate

16. Curious Brownies

17. Sifen Yamishi

18. LDSK

19. Menacing Stranger

20. Stinatard

21. Okami Tenrou

22. Friday_Dora

23. The Nephilim Rosier

24. LeV Oblivion

25. Akane Seragaki

26. kris-kris

27. Teeaap

28. Elinoe

29. Awweh

30. xiao t u t u

31. iAngeline

32. katykins24

33. Kaiserin Kai

34. -Murderous_Lover-

35. Strawb3rry Bunny

36. DidntHadTheTimeFoRealNa

37. Metal Kumo

38. Sin-Key

39. Mommy Complex

40. amarzyciel

Possible Contest
???

Hardcore Muse

Poses

9/19
Killer Walk

Demonic Bustier

See You Next Time

Wings

Devil Tail

9/12
Ragged Cape

Killer Smile

Short-dress scissors

9/5

8/29
Skeleton Bodice

Killer heels

Former friend's hair

8/22
Portal to Hell

Welcoming gift

8/15
Stockings/Garter

Overalls/Shirt

Angelic Nitemare

Totally a fan!(As soon as I can get one... sweatdrop )

I'm thinking it's a very Yandere item in my color set.

I will need this...FOR SCIENCE.
Speculations of how the story will go?

Girl becomes crazy and prob ends up killing him?

Would you like to see more EIs like this in the future that take a darker turn?

Yes yes please yes. I just like darker storys emo

I like to be added to the list

Smol Waffles

It looks interesting enough even if it's not a paw item.

I'd be more excited when they remember to add it. Totally the opposite of the usual, announcement out before item. rofl

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Interesting story :3 can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Hardcore Muse

Heheh, alright I'll kick this off by posting answers to my own otherwise vague questions. Sorry, this is my first time guys so really sorry if this sucks. Don't hurt me...I bruise easily.

What do you think of this new EI. Love it? Hate It?
Love, love, love it! I've been wanting something darker with a little grit to it. As I stated I'm already antsy to see where this is going.

Speculations of how the story will go?
Just my two cents but I get the feeling Mara is going to be a black widow type who lures men in and kills them for various body parts or trinkets. Mwhaha.

Speculation as to who the artist is behind this beauty?
Sadly I can't say as I'm not familiar enough with the artists to even attempt a guess.

Would you like to see more EIs like this in the future that take a darker turn?
YES! SO MUCH YES!

What are you most hoping for out of this EI? [I.E Gender neutral, gore, etc]
I would love some more Noire items that are a modern throw back.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
just when i was getting upset about sweet inky date being so inflated, cute shorts that are a close match! this looks like it'll be a nice mostly black item. need.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mississippi Black Velvet

User Image

Here's the link.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I can't see it yet. emotion_8c But it looks super promising! Murdering dudes vignettes and sexy black clothes? sign me the ******** up.

Plot makes me think a little bit of Junji Ito's Tomie, but without all the tragic hell-of-reincarnation aspect.

ETA: okay i saw it and hell yeah looks great so far! 4laugh

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

When a story starts with a girl probably trying to off her bf in a fancy open restaurant, I really can't know where the story is gonna go lmao
It's definitely really intriguing. Still kinda sad we don't have two EIs per week to wait for (since zodiacal is just really slow) but I hope this story will be a good reading

And content wise, I'm always gunning for casual clothing. I really want a scarf like the school club pride OTL
But honestly after all these EIs with either fully or dominantly female oriented stuff, I will be happy if this one even has gender neutral items. I love that shirt, but tbh it's nothing I'd wear very often ; _ ; I love the black and white since it's my fave, so I'm really hoping it's gonna contain some more pants and shirts and etc, so I'd wanna buy this EI

Can't figure out the artist. Need more poses to determine but so far the shading is very similar to a few artists I have in mind

Hardcore Muse

RandomKate
Mississippi Black Velvet

User Image

Here's the link.

Ah, thank you! =)

Party Animal

Mmyes more yandere items. Sign me up.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        i'm liking this so far! i wonder how it will turn out. personally, i like wounds that mirror the deaths of dangan ronpa characters. then this ei will be recolored in pink blood. yes.

fanlist me please!

Mississippi Black Velvet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas