Welcome to Gaia! ::

EDIT: THAT'S better. Have some more food and drink! domokun
whee *pets the kitty on your head*

I just hope Gambino remembers the lessons he learned, before Gino pays for it again. sweatdrop
Bug Jenkins
Support Gaia - Support Yourself!

I'm a few steps ahead of you. wink I'm glad I'm not alone with this concept.
MORE PROOF:

Proof that Johnny Gambino has (or HAD) more power than people believed:

From the topic of the GAIA OLYMPICS:

Quote:
Those LOUSY Admins... What do I pay them for?! BWAHAHAAAHAA

He writes (or wrote) the checks of the Admins! They're under his thumb!! Holy crap!!
Whisperling
Bug Jenkins

Well, indeed, you've got the basic idea, forget about Gambino or the Von Helsons... but I'm talking about giving the power back to the people, not to one individual. sweatdrop Still, at least I'm not the only one that thinks it's a good idea to get power away from them.
You know...You have a point there^^

I am mostly neutral in this, though the Von Helsons seem more sinister....Then again, Gambino may be hiding something.

Eh, I think I will just watch and see how this unfolds in the best way for me.
Bug Jenkins
Whisperling
Bug Jenkins

Well, indeed, you've got the basic idea, forget about Gambino or the Von Helsons... but I'm talking about giving the power back to the people, not to one individual. sweatdrop Still, at least I'm not the only one that thinks it's a good idea to get power away from them.

That was my idea at first too, but then I got henchmen. I was corrupted by power. sad Don't let it happen to you.
It would be awesome if they could make "choose your own" stories for these events.

eek I never saw THAT nugget of info before, love. Holy crap indeed.
Whisperling
Bug Jenkins
Whisperling
Bug Jenkins

That was my idea at first too, but then I got henchmen. I was corrupted by power. sad Don't let it happen to you.

I won't! As the little kitty on my head as my witness, power must be restored to the people!
Bug Jenkins
Whisperling

I won't! As the little kitty on my head as my witness, power must be restored to the people!

Go you! And go kitty, too. xd heart Power to the people.
I'm a ronin. Not loyal to the Von Helsons nor am I loyal to Gambino. I'm my own man, and they'd have to give me a good reason to wear my loyalty to them, and another cheap party won't work.
scream I say powah to da kittehs!

eek Did you guys notice the rifle crosshairs in the Easter event banner?
Tara Jenkins
scream I say powah to da kittehs!

eek Did you guys notice the rifle crosshairs in the Easter event banner?

Yes. I'm worried for the bunnies. >.>;
The Von Helsons plan to snipe teh bunneh. This fiendish plot must be stopped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff