Welcome to Gaia! ::

People of Gaia, heed my words! I come to you with a new message - support yourselves!

Tell me, how long has it been since the people of Gaia accepted Johnny K. Gambino as their unofficial dictator? Somewhere along the way, it happened, and you know it as well as I do. If you need a clue, somewhere along the way, he picked up the title of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia.

Same goes for the Von Helson Sisters. The MINUTE Gambino is out of the spotlight, they try and seize whatever hold on Gaia he had, and cunningly declare themselves the Most Powerful Women in Gaia. Not surprisingly enough, their party was a success, along with Gambino involved.

Now, Gambino is trying to make a comeback. He has rebuilt his mansion... yeah, as well as a freaking SKYSCRAPER to go along with it. How? With the money of the generous people of Gaia. It doesn't matter if they were supporting Gambino or not, the people of Gaia are a generous sort. Rebuilding his mansion is one thing, but creating a gigantic tower is quite another. I will admit, I was one of many who donated to Jonathan Gambino out of the kindness of my heart.

That tower is a symbol of the blood, sweat, tears, and gold of the people of Gaia. We poured so much into its construction and the first thing Gambino does is lock the doors tight and prevent anyone from entering. The Von Helsons start SELLING picket signs.

Anyway, my point is this: the so-called most powerful people are Gaia are NOTHING - I repeat, NOTHING - shall I say it again? NOTHING - without us! Who comes to the parties? We do. If we didn't, they'd be the laughingstock of Gaia! Who donated to the mansion? We did. If we didn't, Gambino would be a homeless bum wandering the streets.

In essence, we make the most powerful people in Gaia what they are. Thus, I declare that the most powerful people in Gaia are... US: the people of Gaia! We hold the gold, we hold the Von Helson sisters and the Gambino Family by the neck! Do not be cowed into supporting either of the dominant factions! We have the power! We should use this power!

Support Gaia - Support Yourself!
whee BWA. heart

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
um... yay for me?
Well, I don't think that the two parties are actually making decisions about how Gaia is being run...

Its just like a "you choose the ending" story. Its only purpose is to serve as entertainment, with input from the peoples of Gaia.
Akinababy
Well, I don't think that the two parties are actually making decisions about how Gaia is being run...

Its just like a "you choose the ending" story. Its only purpose is to serve as entertainment, with input from the peoples of Gaia.

(OOC: I know that, 'tis strictly an in-character thing. sweatdrop )
eek An army of Robo-Puppies and hand-chomping kitties would end this feud between Helson and Gambino quick.
I remember a time when there was peace, harmony, and no stupid "OMG GAMBINO SUCKS/OMG VON HELSONS SUCK" repeat threads. Good times, good times.
Hallelujah.
Mynxine
I remember a time when there was peace, harmony, and no stupid "OMG GAMBINO SUCKS/OMG VON HELSONS SUCK" repeat threads. Good times, good times.

Hear-hear, that's my point... though, I do see that there are several other 'pick no one' groups.
Yesh! I support myself! xd

Though, one thing I realized now when you talked about dictators and the sort... what does Gambino and the Helson sisters stand for anyways? When people have chosen a side, it's often because "They seemed nice" or "Poor Gino"... neutral

O.G. Gaian

I applaud your efforts, dude. Very nicely put. This is the thread that I think makes the most sense of all the threads I have seen today XD

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
That just so makes sense ! Thanks, Bug.
I always said I was the best <.<; xd
Skycider
Yesh! I support myself! xd

Though, one thing I realized now when you talked about dictators and the sort... what does Gambino and the Helson sisters stand for anyways? When people have chosen a side, it's often because "They seemed nice" or "Poor Gino"... neutral

As far as I've seen, they want to be the center of attention. When someone becomes the center of attention for so long, they start getting used to it, and how. The Von Helson sisters are hardly nice, and Gambino is HARDLY doing this for his son. Yes, it is sad that Gino has lost his memory, but look at what Gambino is doing. He COULD have built himself a more modest home for him and Gino, but no. He went for the FRIGGIN' GIGANTIC SKYSCRAPER THING. And WHY? So he can get that attention, that power, back from the Von Helson sisters. The people flocking to each side ARE sheep, and THAT is what they feed off of. Those that attract that people of Gaia own Gaia. That is what I'm TRYING to stop.

Romantic Conversationalist

19,400 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
spencer- kun
I applaud your efforts, dude. Very nicely put. This is the thread that I think makes the most sense of all the threads I have seen today XD

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces