Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Stubborn Gifter

Hassli
Come live in President Diedrich's basement with me. It has like 50 levels. I want to find a group to explore it's secrets! I need a rogue, a fighter of some type, a ranger, and a cleric. I'll be the bard.

I think it's time to go under ground for a good ol' fashioned dungeon crawl!

Dibs on the Assassin/sub-class Rogue. ninja

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wren_Fritsche
Yeah and today Ian and the Chatterbox Cow are caroling in a fafnir thread.

of course the Chatterbox Cow seemed to be taunting Fafnir at that point.

I know it would be cool if they weren't bots, but part of the amusement is how many different ones are popping up and I don't think they'd have too many on if they didn't have a couple running on autopilot. They are still so amusing to me.

They are amusing, certainly, and you're right that they can have more NPCs out at a time if they're bots. xD I still have a preference for non-botted NPC interaction, though. sweatdrop

Hassli
Come live in President Diedrich's basement with me. It has like 50 levels. I want to find a group to explore it's secrets! I need a rogue, a fighter of some type, a ranger, and a cleric. I'll be the bard.

What, no mage/wizard/other magicky-type? emo Fine, then, I'll whip out my D&D 3.5 epic level ranger (and his badger companion named Steve...who ended up becoming a deity through weird game shenanigans).

Super Humorist

The Iron Magus
I am convinced. It's the botpocalypse. x_x

I thought they would tone things down after the Rorgen Gamsey/Rina debacle, but they've just cranked things up to eleven.

It's only a matter of time before they take over... We're headed for a second bot war, just like the one they're always hinting at in Aekea. crying

The struggle is real!

Prepare the laser beams!

Lavish Ladykiller

See what I have to deal with.

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Monday Delirium
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon

What the heck dude what's your beef with Gumby?

He can't admit he is not as powerful as Goti.

wheeeeen a draaaaaaaaagooon

loves a gooooat!
(Fafnir�s face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]1vbIUCMvbFBn7QQ0ty03[/akey]

Lavish Ladykiller

Hassli

I can be your fighter but only as long as I get to take a shot at him.

Stubborn Gifter

Gumby Ningata

I take it Fafnir is on your hit list after Cindy? sweatdrop

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
[NPC] Liam
Gumby Ningata
Hassli

I can be your fighter but only as long as I get to take a shot at him.
Hey. Sup? Is it cold out here? Couldn�t really tell, because you know, I�m such a hot-blooded manly man and all.
I hate you.

Lavish Ladykiller

Jisen Meizuki
Gumby Ningata

I take it Fafnir is on your hit list after Cindy? sweatdrop
No because there are too many fangirls.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
dragonmonkey
Hassli

I'm an archer if you need one of those for your basement exploration.
for sure. We need a dps player.

Now we just need a tank and a cleric

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Salathielly
Wren_Fritsche
Yeah and today Ian and the Chatterbox Cow are caroling in a fafnir thread.

of course the Chatterbox Cow seemed to be taunting Fafnir at that point.

I know it would be cool if they weren't bots, but part of the amusement is how many different ones are popping up and I don't think they'd have too many on if they didn't have a couple running on autopilot. They are still so amusing to me.

They are amusing, certainly, and you're right that they can have more NPCs out at a time if they're bots. xD I still have a preference for non-botted NPC interaction, though. sweatdrop

Hassli

What, no mage/wizard/other magicky-type? emo Fine, then, I'll whip out my D&D 3.5 epic level ranger (and his badger companion named Steve...who ended up becoming a deity through weird game shenanigans).
you can be a wizard if you want!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Jisen Meizuki
Hassli

Dibs on the Assassin/sub-class Rogue. ninja
only if you take expertise in thieves tools so someone can pick locks and disarm traps

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Hassli

Woo! I can take some healing spells if you don't find a cleric...depending on what system we're using and if I'm allowed to do so, that is. ninja

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Salathielly
Hassli

Woo! I can take some healing spells if you don't find a cleric...depending on what system we're using and if I'm allowed to do so, that is. ninja
any system!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Hassli
Salathielly
Hassli

any system!

Really?

*alters character sheet to include "Summon NPCs" with a specialty in "Summon President Diedrich"*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff