Welcome to Gaia! ::

cotton candy!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Alraune
Aristeia
Report Button >>>> Flaming. Like, totally.

I think flame wars are a waste of time, so usually I either give formal curt answers or leave it altogether when I'm annoyed by something in a forum.

I facilitated a flame war once, though. Not in Gaia or other forums but in my tagboard. A new acquaintance of mine got into some RL rift with my friends, and he badmouthed them in my tagboard. I got pissed off by this person's behaviour, so instead of deleting the tag right away, I let it be read by my friends and they had a flame fest all night.
twisted
how deliciously evil of you. xd
Mmmmm... Delicious Cotton Candy... whee
Alraune
Aristeia
Report Button >>>> Flaming. Like, totally.

I think flame wars are a waste of time, so usually I either give formal curt answers or leave it altogether when I'm annoyed by something in a forum.

I facilitated a flame war once, though. Not in Gaia or other forums but in my tagboard. A new acquaintance of mine got into some RL rift with my friends, and he badmouthed them in my tagboard. I got pissed off by this person's behaviour, so instead of deleting the tag right away, I let it be read by my friends and they had a flame fest all night.
twisted
how deliciously evil of you. xd
Its very True, im a magnet to whee ~COTTON CANDY~ whee
parrot-chan
I'm always the flame-ee. >_<

Same here...

I don't usually flame, but if they post a question, (not the "How do you get gold??" or anything) I answer then tell them to try the Questions and Assitance forum next time.
Silver Gryphon
Alraune
Silver Gryphon
I've been flamed, or at least the guy tried. It was funny. 3nodding

I'm glad I saved it before it was deleted.
Let me guess.. was it something like "0mFg STFU n00b ur t3h st00p1dz ololol" ? biggrin

No...Did you see the silly "Gaia language" thread in GCD about a week ago? Some n00b wanted us to use emoticons to talk in code ( biggrin = A, smile =B, etc.) Needless to say, we all thought it was stupid. Some of us used the "code" to say so. I just said "How about not?" and he told me to "go to hell" in code. I replied (using normal speech) "Aww, now he wants to flame people with it. How cute." To which he replied: "or i could flame you like this u [lots of TOS VIOLATION'D]."

As I said, I got a laugh out of it. My first flame. I felt so proud of myself crying

I remember seeing your post there, that was pretty funny. whee
toomuchmanga
Silver Gryphon
Alraune
Silver Gryphon
I've been flamed, or at least the guy tried. It was funny. 3nodding

I'm glad I saved it before it was deleted.
Let me guess.. was it something like "0mFg STFU n00b ur t3h st00p1dz ololol" ? biggrin

No...Did you see the silly "Gaia language" thread in GCD about a week ago? Some n00b wanted us to use emoticons to talk in code ( biggrin = A, smile =B, etc.) Needless to say, we all thought it was stupid. Some of us used the "code" to say so. I just said "How about not?" and he told me to "go to hell" in code. I replied (using normal speech) "Aww, now he wants to flame people with it. How cute." To which he replied: "or i could flame you like this u [lots of TOS VIOLATION'D]."

As I said, I got a laugh out of it. My first flame. I felt so proud of myself crying

I remember seeing your post there, that was pretty funny. whee
Are you guys talkin about my COTTON CANDY reply?
I agree saddly some people like me (english only) can't spell for the life of them, nor can I understand most leet or many other short hands. sweatdrop and I've been on the internet for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff