Invisible Player

that is a cute idea. I bet it would get as much or more attendance than the ATA

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
now i want this to happen. RIGHT NOW.

okay maybe it can't be right now since it's nighttime and uh, well... WHERE HAS LIAM BEEN ALL THIS TIME?! just sayin. xd

but really, now i wanna write out some questions for nicu. *holds back snort*

Fluffy Otaku

Yeata Zi
So Liam posted in response to the lgbtq poster.

Why can't this happen all the time?

Because as much as we all love it, if you get too much of a good thing, it kinda numbs you down the road?

But I really love the way they played it! It really should happen more often!...
but not too often...

Ahhhh.....the GCD feels like the GCD again whee Absolutely refreshing!!!

Saint

Any NPC-user interactions are welcome...as long as it's not 'be summoned by keywords or RNG in a spam-posting event to deliver a canned response' like what happened in Easter of this year, St Pat's day from last year, etc.

Liam's response to the poster is more of what should happen.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Maerua
Any NPC-user interactions are welcome...as long as it's not 'be summoned by keywords or RNG in a spam-posting event to deliver a canned response' like what happened in Easter of this year, St Pat's day from last year, etc.

Those are like robuts.

Saint

Yeata Zi
Maerua

Those are like robuts.

And aside from yesterday, it's pretty much all we get these days.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Maerua
Yeata Zi
Maerua

Those are like robuts.

Yuuuup.

It's kind of depressing. D:

Saint

Yeata Zi
Maerua
Yeata Zi
Maerua

Those are like robuts.

Yuuuup.

! Nearly forgot another exception: the lead-up to this past Halloween event (how could I forget this?). That was excellent and had everyone up in a stir.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Maerua
Yeata Zi
Maerua
Yeata Zi
Maerua

Those are like robuts.

Yuuuup.

! Nearly forgot another exception: the lead-up to this past Halloween event (how could I forget this?). That was excellent and had everyone up in a stir.
The Kale thing?

Definitely my favorite event after 2006

Saint

Yeata Zi
The Kale thing?

I joined Gaia like a week or two after that 2006 Xmas event ended, but I just went back and read that entire plotline.

It kinda sucks that we only get generic humans in the background instead of actual Gaians or at least something that acknowledges the wide variety of items there are, but I heard something about favoritism.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Maerua
Yeata Zi
The Kale thing?

I joined Gaia like a week or two after that 2006 Xmas event ended, but I just went back and read that entire plotline.

It kinda sucks that we only get generic humans in the background instead of actual Gaians or at least something that acknowledges the wide variety of items there are, but I heard something about favoritism.
There was some of that... but it happens I guess. :/

Magical Darling

User Image
          I love this idea!! Somehow it brings back memories of when the Elftechs were writing journal entries about the yeti and how terrifying engaging that was. o . o

If we had a Ask the NPC the community could be more involved in the plot (because seriously the manga takes too long!!) so if we had this as filler in between we'd have more to discuss and get excited about! And I agree, that it would give us more to talk about in fan threads. We don't see enough of the NPCs outside of events!!

ダーリン

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    I still think this is pretty much the best idea ever.

Yeah, I will necro my own thread.

Mewling Lunatic

I can see if I can bring up this thread/your suggestions to some folks! Can't make any promises, obviously, but it honestly sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff