• Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kariki Neroli
MidnightArticuno
Kariki Neroli
MidnightArticuno
Sheshira
MidnightArticuno

XD Nicu!! Don't sit around waiting to watch girls get nakie and change in front of you!!

xD Especially when I've the feeling girls would just lunge at him and get naked mid air thus taking out all the work for him.. ;D

Depends on the rest of his personality though. You might think the same would happen with Liam, but we know how much of a playa he is...

Who knows if Nico's the same? And what if he uses Gypsy-Voodoo on the ladies!? (do Gypsies have their own voodoo, or am I making things up again?)

It's not Voodoo but they have some of 'magic' I think... but I'm only going on Buffy so... not really reliable, that. ^^U

But I know it's no VooDoo.

I know it's a common misconception/reason for Gypsy discrimination that they have 'magic' of some sore. (silly old prejudices... Gypsies don't have magic!) Like, anything that went wrong in the Middle Ages, it was a goold ol' fashioned witch-hunt on the Gypsies. (Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Yay thread aliveness! heart

I meant Magic in the same sense Voodoo and such is 'magic'. XD

Besides, the only thing I know about Gypsies are from movies. Not an expert.

I only know a bit because of my Spanish classes, apparently the Gypsies like to hang out in Spain a lot.
At the moment, it looks like 'Mafia' is winning in the poll. XD

What was winning the last poll...?

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I think Irish Mafia won in the last one too... I guess Nico's a gang boy. XD
MidnightArticuno
I think Irish Mafia won in the last one too... I guess Nico's a gang boy. XD

Suppose so. XD

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I would LOVE to join! *Nicu is fabulously gorgeous*
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Add me to the list, Dirt in A Jar was my old account biggrin

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Anyone here know what type of file to save something as so paint won't pixel the s**t out of it?
I had three little sigs to post but paint killed them when I was finished -_-
Sexy! Sign me up *o*

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The Kabuki Fox
Anyone here know what type of file to save something as so paint won't pixel the s**t out of it?

Depends on the formatting also, but Photoshop is good, you can download a program that's very similar to Photoshop called The GIMP, which I recommend highly. (yes, it's fully legal and all that stuff, just Google it).

And thanks in advance! heart
MidnightArticuno
The Kabuki Fox

Depends on the formatting also, but Photoshop is good, you can download a program that's very similar to Photoshop called The GIMP, which I recommend highly. (yes, it's fully legal and all that stuff, just Google it).

And thanks in advance! heart
No no, thank you! biggrin

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
MidnightArticuno
Kariki Neroli
MidnightArticuno
Kariki Neroli
MidnightArticuno

Depends on the rest of his personality though. You might think the same would happen with Liam, but we know how much of a playa he is...

Who knows if Nico's the same? And what if he uses Gypsy-Voodoo on the ladies!? (do Gypsies have their own voodoo, or am I making things up again?)

It's not Voodoo but they have some of 'magic' I think... but I'm only going on Buffy so... not really reliable, that. ^^U

But I know it's no VooDoo.

I know it's a common misconception/reason for Gypsy discrimination that they have 'magic' of some sore. (silly old prejudices... Gypsies don't have magic!) Like, anything that went wrong in the Middle Ages, it was a goold ol' fashioned witch-hunt on the Gypsies. (Watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Yay thread aliveness! heart

I meant Magic in the same sense Voodoo and such is 'magic'. XD

Besides, the only thing I know about Gypsies are from movies. Not an expert.

I only know a bit because of my Spanish classes, apparently the Gypsies like to hang out in Spain a lot.

Meh.. Its Roma/Romani and I think thats Nico's origins no doubt. At least thats what I kept getting lead to in searches (Nicolae in a list of Roma/Romani/Gypsy names)

There are many Romani in Spain but they are generally referred to as Gitanos... And that number is only about half of the North American population of an estimated 1 Million.

Yay for information dumping from Wiki sweatdrop

However I hope he doesn't have any supposed Gypsy magic... I don't want to be trying to put moves on him and then end up as thin as a rake several weeks later...

(A cookie if you guess the reference)

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I can't believe they're going with "nicu" as a nickname, argh, so frustrating! Such a hot character should have a nickname that makes at least a little sense! sweatdrop

Mega Gaian

Not sure if you have it yet... But here's his profile.

heart

c:

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Caden Blue
I can't believe they're going with "nicu" as a nickname, argh, so frustrating! Such a hot character should have a nickname that makes at least a little sense! sweatdrop

I go with his full name or Nic... Anything with a vowel on the end just sounds too cutesy for me...

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Gacko
Caden Blue

I go with his full name or Nic... Anything with a vowel on the end just sounds too cutesy for me...

Yeah, I like Nic or Nico. "Nicu" is just weird.

He's still hot though!

PS: The phrase is "on the lam", not "on the lamb". There are no sheep involved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff