<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 800 801 802 > >> >>> »|

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Gacko
Cheese-sama
xD he's awesome. I can't wait for the battle system, I wonder how his personality is.
He seems (from what Reaper said) to sound a little hard to trust... But I'm sure there is a heart of gold in there somewhere... Maybe underneath those clothes... -rips off Nic's clothes and attacks-

Or maybe he seems untrustworthy because he doesn't trust those outside of those being gypsy (or his clan) or those he knows well.

I think there might be a few game devs that haven't thought this deeply about back-stories and dialogue that are taking their cues from y'all.
I figured he was just an illegal arms dealer, but your versions are so much more entertaining than that.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
T h e s t e p H

I think there might be a few game devs that haven't thought this deeply about back-stories and dialogue that are taking their cues from y'all.
I figured he was just an illegal arms dealer, but your versions are so much more entertaining than that.

They probably are and I'm getting my cues about gypsies and their view of people outside their clan from a Charles De Lint novel >>;

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sometimes it's a bit more fun to take cues from other people on how a character should act. That, and it can make the character more likable to the public if the developer knows what the desired actions of the character are. =3 If someone makes a suggestion for a fanfic that I like, I might use it. Happens quite a bit. =3

Besides, it's also fun to see just how many people it can take to turn a seemingly normal storyline into a twisted rollercoaster of crack and joy. XD

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
eek NicuXLance is officially my new favorite pair on Gaia. *Crosses fingers* Please make Nicu and Lance Gaia's first gay NPCs. Please make Nicu and Lance Gaia's first gay NPCs. Please make Nicu and Lance Gaia's first gay NPCs...

When Nicu first popped up on Gaia, I became a fan. He doesn't look as generic as the rest of the NPCs. I hope he appears in the plot (provided the plot makes a comeback). It'd be a shame to waste such an awesome looking NPC.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I honestly think he's got a chance for an awesome back story. You're right he doesn't seem as generic or fanservice-y as some other characters.

If I knew how to draw well.. nicolae would be very much naked. Course I'd not show anyone xD;

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Sheshira
Gacko
Cheese-sama
xD he's awesome. I can't wait for the battle system, I wonder how his personality is.
He seems (from what Reaper said) to sound a little hard to trust... But I'm sure there is a heart of gold in there somewhere... Maybe underneath those clothes... -rips off Nic's clothes and attacks-

Or maybe he seems untrustworthy because he doesn't trust those outside of those being gypsy (or his clan) or those he knows well.
I meant along the lines of Swindler or something... >.<

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Gacko
Sheshira
Gacko
Cheese-sama

I meant along the lines of Swindler or something... >.<

That works too!

>> so has anyone ventured on writing their own background stories for him? xD

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oooops, now how did this get in mah photobucket :O

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/niclambs.jpg

Totally unofficial, unendorsed btw @3@

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Oh great.. Now everyone here is going to be swooning over this...

Speaking of which... -faints while smiling/blushing-
reapersun
Oooops, now how did this get in mah photobucket :O

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/niclambs.jpg

Totally unofficial, unendorsed btw @3@

Hahahaha! Oh, amazing. You, good sir, are MADE OF WIN! Continually. :]

<3

Perfectionist

Yay! Senshi_chan took photos at New York Comic Con!
Which means more Nicolae pic goodness...

one by the awesome artist jenzee

User Image

and a colab between reapersun and I

User Image

she has more photos in her thread, including a certain NPC's shop graphics...
Here

Thank you Senshi_chan!

... and if anyone asks, this conversation never happened

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
So... I would assume Nicolae's shop to be Backalley Bargains then... or am I wrong in my assumptions (though it seems fitting)

Apart from that, going through the images in the gallery you guys are good O_O (The Spa and EI images are LOVE ) xd
UNEXPECTED PICSPAM! surprised

This is what I get for deciding to sleep for 8 hours.

Yay, Nico has some lambs! And the Lambs love Nico too. XD

And since Shadow Hawk brought it up: I want Edmund/Nico more than Nico/Lance. But that just may be because Edmund is my pairing center. Most pairings I like involve him despite him not being my #1 favorite...

Edmund/Nico just seem like they would bicker a lot. Edmund being all 'sophisticated' and stuff and Nico being... well, not, I guess. ^^U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff