Wow, that was forever ago... 0.11036036036036 11.0% [ 49 ]
I DON'T LIKE IT! 0.058558558558559 5.9% [ 26 ]
.... 0.051801801801802 5.2% [ 23 ]
...... 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 18 ]
............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 800 801 802 > >> >>> »|

I think I'm in love... heart Can someone add me to the list, please?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The eyes look too high up or something to me. I don't know, just slightly "off" in general.
Caden Blue
The eyes look too high up or something to me. I don't know, just slightly "off" in general.

Only probably with his eyes that might end up bothering me is the color. I love the color but logically, he should be blind. @_@
He's a most delicious smuggler....mmm!!!
heart heart heart
wow ...nicolae is hot..i'm so going to play the MMO now...i want to see how everything turns out..heheh

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Kariki Neroli
Caden Blue

Only probably with his eyes that might end up bothering me is the color. I love the color but logically, he should be blind. @_@

Uh, why should he be blind? I have an ex boyfriend who had gray eyes. Is it that unusual a color?
Kariki Neroli
Caden Blue

I rather like the eyes... They have this lackadaisical, dangerous, slightly unnerving weirdness to them. *swoon* Oh what a smexy gypsy.

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
First post updated, and a NEW poll!!

You know, I'm wondering if Nicu is blind... his eyes look too pale for them to be really that ice-blue color...

(lulz Avatar reference...) Compare, please, what you can see with Nicu's eyes and Toph's:

User Image
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually... Nicu and Toph have strangely similar facial expressions... O__o;;;
Nah!! He's not blind!

How could he sell stuff if couldn't see it!

I think it just makes him look mysterious and otherworldly! Hooray for MMO!! I am sooo there!!

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
He could sell stuff, he just needs a cute assistant... which I'm happy to sign up for. whee Seriously though, there's a system he could use to sell things. And since we pay in single pieces of gold, he can count to make sure it's the correct ammount.
Caden Blue
Kariki Neroli
Caden Blue

Uh, why should he be blind? I have an ex boyfriend who had gray eyes. Is it that unusual a color?

Yes, but Nicu's (still want to type Nico) eyes are silvery white, not gray. @_@ Most people who have that kind of lightness to their eyes are usually legally blind. Might still be able to see but not very well.

But this is an anime fansite and anime rules apply so I may have just killed a catgirl somewhere...
The new title, I just noticed it! surprised

And it reminded me of Stephan Colbert... So I made this:

Nicu - ON THE LAMB:

User Image

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kariki Neroli

Nicu - ON THE LAMB:

User Image

X3 Aww yay, I'm putting that in the first post. XD And now that I think about it, it is a bit Stephen-ish.

@Kariki Neroli ~ I did make the Toph reference, and that's kiiiiiiiind of anime. XD
MidnightArticuno
Kariki Neroli

Nicu - ON THE LAMB:

User Image

X3 Aww yay, I'm putting that in the first post. XD And now that I think about it, it is a bit Stephen-ish.

@Kariki Neroli ~ I did make the Toph reference, and that's kiiiiiiiind of anime. XD

Yays! Nicu! On the Lamb On The Front page. XD

Edit; Why is I not on da list yet? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas