.... 0.051801801801802 5.2% [ 23 ]
...... 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 18 ]
............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Distinct Warlord

MidnightArticuno
Ungoliath
27/10 will be the time of the launch of zOMG for Ticket Holders, apparently. Source: IGN.

O.o IGN knows this... how? *hmmmmmm*

Anyway, I don't know about numbers, but there's a decent chance that Nicu knows/is the fortune teller. XD I will enjoy myself thoroughly if he is her/him/it.

By interview, I guess.

In my experience, IGN is a really good source. Didn't miss about zOMG before. We'll see, but I bet a 90% that it's true.

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yet, they call the Head Start tickets 'Golden Tickets', and I have that stupid song from Willy Wonka stuck in my head...

Not many people in the beta guild were too aware of this, but I guess we broke it enough times that it's fixed? XD

Distinct Warlord

MidnightArticuno
Yet, they call the Head Start tickets 'Golden Tickets', and I have that stupid song from Willy Wonka stuck in my head...

Not many people in the beta guild were too aware of this, but I guess we broke it enough times that it's fixed? XD

LOL! Willy Wonka! *starts singing*

Most probably xd

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
NICU'S IN THE MANGA!

Sadly, he's not the fortune teller though.

BUT THERE HE IS!! heart

Distinct Warlord

I was JUST to post this xd

I SO ******** love his lines. It sounds BETTER than I believe. Girls, hold me on because I'll fal down of love heart
I'm a bit disappointed Nico's not the Fortune Teller but YAY HE'S IN THE MANGA! biggrin

*Hopes Nico Has a Bigger Part while waiting impatiently for updates*

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aww, the only part I ever got to do was make the fanthread in the first place. XD I've never gotten to post new updates with him.

Hopefully he makes another appearance, that'd be awesome.

(also, I kinda want to make a banner for the Louie fanthread: Louie Von Helson: He's kind of a big deal)

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

I want to be added to that list.

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
I have some interesting news I've found about the term G~. It's a brochure designed to educate people about the umbrella term G~ and separate G~ Romance from G~ Fact.

The normal brochure and the text-only brochure

The part I found particularly interesting in regards to Nicolae was this:
Quote:
Irish Travelers: A peripatetic group ethnically Irish but does not identify itself as "Gypsy." Sometimes called "Irish Gypsies," they are widely scattered, but are somewhat concentrated in S. Carolina, Georgia, Texas ? Dr. Salo estimates their numbers at 10,000.

Scottish Travelers: Ethnically Scottish, but separated for centuries from mainstream society in Scotland. Originally known as Tinkers and Tinklers, some came to Canada after 1850 and to the US in appreciable numbers after 1880. Over 100 distinct clans have been identified but the total number of individuals is not known.

And also this:
Quote:
http://www.travellersrest.org/ Fact and fiction about Irish Travellers in the USA are found on Richard J. Waters?s home page. Numerous links to narratives and literature reveal a glimpse of the Tinkers, in olden days called, "The Walking People."

There is a possibility that Nicolae COULD be (if Gaia had them) Irish/Scottish and NOT Romanian!!! Just thought that I'd throw out that information. And excuse the use of the G~ word; those are direct quotes, and as a direct quote I didn't edit them. sweatdrop
Can I join the list? whee

I'll see if I can do some art....once my scanner gets fixed. gonk
DarkMari2
I have some interesting news I've found about the term G~. It's a brochure designed to educate people about the umbrella term G~ and separate G~ Romance from G~ Fact.

The normal brochure and the text-only brochure

The part I found particularly interesting in regards to Nicolae was this:
Quote:
Irish Travelers: A peripatetic group ethnically Irish but does not identify itself as "Gypsy." Sometimes called "Irish Gypsies," they are widely scattered, but are somewhat concentrated in S. Carolina, Georgia, Texas ? Dr. Salo estimates their numbers at 10,000.

Scottish Travelers: Ethnically Scottish, but separated for centuries from mainstream society in Scotland. Originally known as Tinkers and Tinklers, some came to Canada after 1850 and to the US in appreciable numbers after 1880. Over 100 distinct clans have been identified but the total number of individuals is not known.

And also this:
Quote:
http://www.travellersrest.org/ Fact and fiction about Irish Travellers in the USA are found on Richard J. Waters?s home page. Numerous links to narratives and literature reveal a glimpse of the Tinkers, in olden days called, "The Walking People."

There is a possibility that Nicolae COULD be (if Gaia had them) Irish/Scottish and NOT Romanian!!! Just thought that I'd throw out that information. And excuse the use of the G~ word; those are direct quotes, and as a direct quote I didn't edit them. sweatdrop

*Lives in Georgia along the South Carolina boarder* I don't think I've never met or seen any of them. Then again, I've never had reason to ask...

Anyway, I found something out not too long ago and I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not. There's a group or something in the UK for the Welfare or Travellers and Gypies. So, apparently, Gypsy isn't offensive to everyone who falls under that category if the welfare group itself comes themselves gypsies. From what I understand of it, only Roma get really offended by it and that has something to do with the word meaning something else entirely in their native language.

I don't know, I need to reread that. ._.

Anyway, I still personally perfer Gypsy and I refuse to let any racist remarks change my view and definition (which is a Wanderer, if anyone didn't know) of it.

Distinct Warlord

Kariki Neroli
Anyway, I still personally prefer Gypsy and I refuse to let any racist remarks change my view and definition (which is a Wanderer, if anyone didn't know) of it.

Same here.

It's really pointless and without sense to not call Nicu like that just because some people think that we're using with any racist remark behind it when we're a ******** fanthread.
Ungoliath
Kariki Neroli
Anyway, I still personally prefer Gypsy and I refuse to let any racist remarks change my view and definition (which is a Wanderer, if anyone didn't know) of it.

Same here.

It's really pointless and without sense to not call Nicu like that just because some people think that we're using with any racist remark behind it when we're a ******** fanthread.

Exactly.

I don't even think that most of us, before Nico, even knew Gypsy referred to a group of people much less that there was a negative stereotype associated with it. (I never did) :/ From what I can tell, most people use the Wanderer definition when it comes to 'gypsy'

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ungoliath
Kariki Neroli

Same here.

DItto. Again. But I avoid it just because it's easier to do than start pissing people off. And then starting flame wars. And all that obnosious jazz. xp But notice that definition. Scottish Travelers ((but if you add the Irish definition, then they're Scottish Gypsies....)) are called TINKERS. Which is what Gaia is now calling Nicolae's wagon.... ninja

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
So... anyone who's a zETA, please log into the beta server and check out Nicu's shop.

I squee'd a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces