Wow, that was forever ago... 0.11036036036036 11.0% [ 49 ]
I DON'T LIKE IT! 0.058558558558559 5.9% [ 26 ]
.... 0.051801801801802 5.2% [ 23 ]
...... 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 18 ]
............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Distinct Warlord

You just made my day xd Or my night, whatever.
Ungoliath
You just made my day xd Or my night, whatever.

Seriously though, the only thing I remember clearly was 'Go away' and the 'Pretty young thing'. XD

(Not leaks because I didn't finish the whole quote. ;D )

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Well, in the other thread I have the entire conversation you have. The whole thing. wink

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah I didn't get to test (AGAIN) last Friday, so I'm still 'bawwww'ing over it. =/

Creator of the Nicu fanthread... and hasn't met Nicu yet. T__________T EPIC FAIL.

JiGziK's Significant Otter

Dapper Duck

I'm seriously tempted to buy a headstart ticket now just to visit Nicu. neutral

Distinct Warlord

You should totally do it.

I'll try to be there ASAP to get that lovely items. Gosh, GCD will DIE when they start to realize how big this will be 3nodding

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*Sigh* Lack of posts...

Fanlist is updated, and less than two days until the event starts!!

Distinct Warlord

OMFG, I totally forgot about it. And this will be my Halloween outfit, in lack of any better idea.
I have my Halloween outfit ready but I was going to wait till the event to put it on.

But I wantz to wear it now! D:

Anyway: Nico Discussion!

Your opinion, On a scale of 1 (being the least likely) to 10 (most likely): What are the chances that Nico IS or is RELATED to the Fortune Teller we're heard about?

I know we've discussed it before but in truth, how likely do you think it is.

Personally, I'd give it an 8. That way, only 1 point is just complete and utter wishful thinking. XD
I just read the item description for the Lunar Hair pin (and read one for the Solar Hair Pin):

Quote:
Sometimes the brooches fall off of the Lunar/Solar Cloaks and can not be sewn back on. Why waste them? Glue a pin-back onto the back and voila! Hairpin!

That sounds like something Nico would do. XD

Distinct Warlord

Mmm, interesting question. 7, I guess. It's a good chance...but not enough to be there as a fact. It could be something that isn't related to it and will be, or could be something that never will be related or could be that it was like that since the begining.

And LOL, yes. xd

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Hmm... I dunno about RELATED. But I think he probably knows the FT (fortune teller; too lazy to keep typing it over and over). Or IS the FT. xd But I think I'll stick with knows the FT.

Ooooh, I hope Nicu is in the plot, I hope, I hope, I hope! gonk
Kariki Neroli
I just read the item description for the Lunar Hair pin (and read one for the Solar Hair Pin):

Quote:
Sometimes the brooches fall off of the Lunar/Solar Cloaks and can not be sewn back on. Why waste them? Glue a pin-back onto the back and voila! Hairpin!

That sounds like something Nico would do. XD

Oh yeah. That was my first thought when I read the descriptions on TekTek when they came out! xd

Distinct Warlord

27/10 will be the time of the launch of zOMG for Ticket Holders, apparently. Source: IGN.
Ungoliath
27/10 will be the time of the launch of zOMG for Ticket Holders, apparently. Source: IGN.

Oooh, Yay. biggrin

*The date reminded me I have a ficathon fic to finish writing crying *

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ungoliath

O.o IGN knows this... how? *hmmmmmm*

Anyway, I don't know about numbers, but there's a decent chance that Nicu knows/is the fortune teller. XD I will enjoy myself thoroughly if he is her/him/it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff