O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
maybe it is kinda hazel but leans towards blue more. *shrug*

No, Hazel is brown, and sometimes changes to a more greenish or yellowish color. One of my friends has classified "green" eyes but they're actually golden yellow. It's pretty cool.

And albinos typically have red eyes. Then again, I've never seen an albino, that's just what I hear.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
oh. sweatdrop i have no clue what i'm talking about anymore. sorry guys.
Think Nicu will scam B.O.O and S.I.N?

BTW: Nicolea's eyes will be any color for the right price. xp
albino ANIMALS have red eyes, It's very uncommon for a human with albinism to have red eyes, they usually have almost white blue that looks lavender because you can see the blood vessels in the eyes...
and Gin, hell yeah he will! Well, he'll try for sure, I'm not quite positive how one would scam such organizations but if anyone could find a way, Nicolae would!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
isn't today nicolae's birthday? he did appear when zomg appeared right?
Arrrkkkhhh.. Hes hat iz killing meh... give meh the hat ReedHead !
Helanore_is_cool
Arrrkkkhhh.. Hes hat iz killing meh... give meh the hat ReedHead !

Redhead ** mrgreen

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nicolae is for sin. the shops are updated a little bit but no costumes except for edmund.
ScullyNinja. D:<

But yes. XD I love Nicu and his dialogue.

User Image
I don't see what the big stink about the new Nicu art is all about. I think its nice that you get to see... well, more of him. The fact that he's not one of those stylized-anorexic-type guys you see in most videogames and animes gives more realism. It's a plus, IMO. He doesn't look fat at all... also keep in mind he's wearing a -hooded sweatshirt-, fer cryin' out loud. I think for something like that, he pulls it off nicely.

That art isn't going to stay that way either, as soon as the Halloween event is over, I'm sure he'll pop back to his good ol' self.

Also, SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE. I just moved into a new house and I've been all discombobulated.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
nimue-sin
ScullyNinja. D:<

But yes. XD I love Nicu and his dialogue.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

His dialogue got me to LOL when I first read it. :3
Cobault
I don't see what the big stink about the new Nicu art is all about. I think its nice that you get to see... well, more of him. The fact that he's not one of those stylized-anorexic-type guys you see in most videogames and animes gives more realism. It's a plus, IMO. He doesn't look fat at all... also keep in mind he's wearing a -hooded sweatshirt-, fer cryin' out loud. I think for something like that, he pulls it off nicely.

That art isn't going to stay that way either, as soon as the Halloween event is over, I'm sure he'll pop back to his good ol' self.

Also, SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE. I just moved into a new house and I've been all discombobulated.

Personally I don't like it because the lines in his chest are weird, his eyes are off, the lines (not plaid, lines) on the hat look weird, and his hips are tiny. otherwise, it would've been perfect. D:

And I know, right? XD

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
what's wrong with me being ninja? gonk

also don't forget that line of his neck near the chin looks weird. maybe more shading?
I suppose the neck does look a bit thick... hum. My guess is that it was drawn in a bit of a hurry, perhaps to meet the Halloween Event deadline.

BUT. Nicu is still Nicu. <3 Doesn't make me like him any less.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff