............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm hoping he'll do something in the new event.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
yeah. it would be nice if he did.

JamesWN's Wife

Colorful Hourglass

Alinasashina
Yuki_Windira
scullylam
yep. like it is silver when you look at his avi but also at times it's gold like if you look at his art. and yeah, maybe he likes to coordinate it with what he wears.

Guess that solves the changing earring mystery. 3nodding

Nicolae knows his fashion. ;]

Indeed he does.;3

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
scullylam

there is some bit of it in zomg, a Dev told me lol.
EmperorZensekai
scullylam

there is some bit of it in zomg, a Dev told me lol.

*high-pitch voice* Awwwwwwwwwwwweeeeesommmmmme~
it's late but I must say I shat bricks when I saw his new shop art.
AND THAT'S TERRIBLE.

I don't like seeing pants... pants kill dreams...
and he looks like he has dreads... and although he probably does, with all that washing in fountains he does, I'd like to think it not possible...

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lol I can't imagine him with dreads xd
I looooove the new art and the fact that you can see his pants!
There's something about the style with short jackets and shirts tucked into the pants that I like.
And I like that he looks more cocky in this picture. The only thing that bothers me is that it looks like he's about to fall over to our right.

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Dang. Am I the only one that hates his new art? I miss the old Nicu. At least his avi in zOMG hasn't changed. I should go pay him a visit.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
iMerchant

Dang. Am I the only one that hates his new art. I miss the old Nicu. At least his avi in zOMG hasn't changed. I should go pay him a visit.

some of us still are not into it. i still am not diggin' it. i mean sure we're getting more fan service but the too bright eyes and the weird head angle. yeah nicolae, i can see up your nose since your ears are positioned that way and your mouth is not doing a smirk. *sigh* (goes stare at her sig for awhile.)

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
scullylam
some of us still are not into it. i still am not diggin' it. i mean sure we're getting more fan service but the too bright eyes and the weird head angle. yeah nicolae, i can see up your nose since your ears are positioned that way and your mouth is not doing a smirk. *sigh* (goes stare at her sig for awhile.)

Yeah. I never thought they'd make new art for him so soon...and without his signature smirk. That angle is so not flattering. I'm just hoping they change it back. *crosses fingers*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
yep. like i said in other threads, he now is one years old. he came with zomg so really he is still new. no need to change his artwork yet until like next year. course if they noticed the inconsistency of his wagon art (the lantern change) then sure that would have been fine to update. and yeah, the body angle is uh.. interesting. thanks for more skin but it does kinda look like we been giving him too much gold with that odd bulge of shirt tucking in. *shrug* you know, if he is still going to wear his sheep costume, he would look so weird in that pose. :/

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User ImageUser Image

Like scullylam said, I'm not digging the art work either. DX He looks weird. XD

Just to add a teensy bit of clarification;

My opinion about his eyes, is that they're silver, and change with different reflections of light. Like, light blue, gold, light green, etc.

It's been known to happen with brightly or lightly colored eyes... especially with such a reflective color as silver.

It's like the sun or moon, they change color because the light comes in differently through the atmosphere, turning it yellow, red, or blue.

- The Original Nicu -

Just to add a teensy bit of clarification;

My opinion about his eyes, is that they're silver, and change with different reflections of light. Like, light blue, gold, light green, etc.

It's been known to happen with brightly or lightly colored eyes... especially with such a reflective color as silver.

It's like the sun or moon, they change color because the light comes in differently through the atmosphere, turning it yellow, red, or blue.

yeah, I have a teacher that has white hair that reflects whatever she's wearing. But I have seen eyes that light of blue before, and not on an albino...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff