• Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
I am redeeming 1 more ticket and my fiancee "Dabasaurus" is redeeming a ticket as well.

so 2 more tickets besides Dj's. ninja
How many tickets do you have? o;
I am redeeming 2 and my fiancee is redeeming 1 currently.
/envies your wealth
Im not rich, lol

I can't even get a platinum ticket yet, which is my true goal crying
4 Total Rainbow tickets is a lot, bruh.
sweatdrop cry

well when i cash them in i should be able to get my platinum ticket. but the wait is killer gonk
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
/envies your wealth
Im not rich, lol

sweatdrop cry
well when i cash them in i should be able to get my platinum ticket. but the wait is killer gonk
I'll never be part of the ticket club. gonk emo
What's your idea for the third pose?
Also, may I ask who did this art?

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
/envies your wealth
Im not rich, lol

sweatdrop cry

I'm sure you will join the ticket club if you really want to. I believe you can accomplish anything if you give it everything you got. I spent countless months vending until I got my first ticket.

I can't say my ideas until they are accepted,but when they have been I will gladly share.

As for the art, it was drawn by Kkeychain. He drew my avatar as well but my photobucket is acting up. he is currently on hiatus, me and my fiancée were his last Avi art, but you can try to him smile
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Dahrck
Dabasaurus Rex
Im not rich, lol

sweatdrop cry

I'm sure you will join the ticket club if you really want to. I believe you can accomplish anything if you give it everything you got. I spent countless months vending until I got my first ticket.

I can't say my ideas until they are accepted,but when they have been I will gladly share.

As for the art, it was drawn by Kkeychain. He drew my avatar as well but my photobucket is acting up. he is currently on hiatus, me and my fiancée were his last Avi art, but you can try to him smile
I can't vend. I've tried. lol And considering I'm next to certain that they're won't be another Golden for sale, yeah... cry

I can respect that.

I recognized the style and assumed it was him (although I always thought they were a her. redface ). I want to get art of Dahrck, an OC and my account's namesake in their style. I've fell in love with it. It's just so good. emotion_drool

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lol I can't vend because I'm pretty sure that takes commitment and time. Which I don't have. Because I'm at work 50 hours a week. So unless I get very lucky. smile

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Zero Dream
So Dave is trash and I need another rainbow ticket.

*watches them being listed for twice what she paid for her golden on the mp*

....This should be interesting...

FRIGGIN LIES
im just TRASHy emotion_awesome jk

this could be fun

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ D: I feel really sorry for Keiric!! They closed HR Wesley while he's still apprenticed!! ] :.

Sparkly Girl

sup-qt
.: [ D: I feel really sorry for Keiric!! They closed HR Wesley while he's still apprenticed!! ] :.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

in actuality tho he doesn't seem too bothered lol

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Houkito
sup-qt
http://puu.sh/bLxG0/35017e7089.png

in actuality tho he doesn't seem too bothered lol

.: [ Haha thats awesome xD
Yeah, I someone else in another thread said the same. I'm glad that he's still enjoyed his time but I was hoping that they would all get the same time apprenticed. (it would have also been cool if he could have been featured in the announcement or something haha)
] :.

Sparkly Girl

sup-qt
I was actually thinking when the kickstarter went up like............. they didn't contact him to be part of the event? idk.
Even if it was something SIMPLE like, "btw we fired keiric lol"

Don't the apprentice ticket rules say that if the store gets an update while you're in it, you get to be a part of the announcement? I feel like Keiric was kind of jilted on that. (Of course, that part of the rules probably only applied for simple item updates to the shop but still.)

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
sup-qt
It would be cool if they gave him some NPC text in an announcement in reply.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Houkito
sup-qt
I was actually thinking when the kickstarter went up like............. they didn't contact him to be part of the event? idk.
Even if it was something SIMPLE like, "btw we fired keiric lol"

Don't the apprentice ticket rules say that if the store gets an update while you're in it, you get to be a part of the announcement? I feel like Keiric was kind of jilted on that. (Of course, that part of the rules probably only applied for simple item updates to the shop but still.)

.: [ Yeah, The rules say that you CAN be used.
Which for unfortunately hasn't been done for any of them cause theres been two in LV (tons of updates!) and Keiric didn't get anything, not even a mention in this latest announcement.
] :.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Razumi Yazura
sup-qt
It would be cool if they gave him some NPC text in an announcement in reply.

.: [ Yeah, I'm still crossing my fingers that once we give the 60T that Keiric might have a chance in the saved announcement to be all "woo! I get to keep my job!" ] :.

Tipsy Genius

Hey, I just had a (potentially stupid) idea!

If a user were to acquire a Platinum Ticket, they could choose for their extra pose to be an "I Am" pose of, well, virtually anything. (An original character, for instance.) If they never sell any of their extra copies, they would be the only Gaian with a 100% unique avatar. How crazy is that?

(I've just had three energy drinks and this is the first coherent thought I have today.)

Beloved Stargazer

sterek
Hey, I just had a (potentially stupid) idea!

If a user were to acquire a Platinum Ticket, they could choose for their extra pose to be an "I Am" pose of, well, virtually anything. (An original character, for instance.) If they never sell any of their extra copies, they would be the only Gaian with a 100% unique avatar. How crazy is that?

(I've just had three energy drinks and this is the first coherent thought I have today.)

Whoah. O_o I think they'd let someone do it too, probably. Ladyshi had an humanoid companion done...

(Careful with those energy drinks, broski)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff