Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Menstrual Cramps
l_RavenPandorah_l
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

I'd just like to point out this is the second time they have tried to close H.R. Wesley.

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

I remember that ~ also back when they said they was reconstructing it and we had to "help" out...
But this makes me wonder how many other shops are they gonna basically make us donate to save.
btw - love the avi

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

User Image

And this is all on the heels of yet a different kickstarter with no breathing room at all.
Not only are they trying to close it.. but we have to sink gold to get gold shop updates..

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

I can agree with that...
They could of at least waited 2 weeks to a month to set another kickstarter
and work on the items so they wouldnt have to take days after it is over to come up with the items promised
- where they can use the items that they made ahead of time that the tiers didnt make it to and use them in rigs or a bundle or whatever so it's not a waste.
But yeah it does suck that we have to put gold into it for them to even update the shop...
which also gives me the feeling that they will do this to almost all the gold shops now to be honest.

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

Hopping Bear

This announcement has really scared me .... if 60 trillion gold would not be achieved...the shop would close down permanently? emotion_jawdrop

What if it happens with Ian's or Liam's shop next .... i don't want to lose either of the two for i love them so much crying

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Holding the gold shops for ransom.... are you kidding me right now? mad

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

I know it would upset a lot of people to lose the shop, but it's got my plot senses tingling, what would happen to poor Edmund to come back to no shop?

Boo!User Image

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
*Donates 10 million gold for achievement*

All done, NEXT! mrgreen

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Ridley Starsmore
...Hrm...I believe I am having a glitch. I got the first achievement, but now the notification won't turn off.

That is...annoying.

Yeah. Guess they didn't expect this problem while taking out the achievement bar.

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

||| Kickstarter for gold shop updates lol

Fanatical Visionary

This is a dirty, evil way to get us to sink gold. Just saying.

And this is coming from an avi whose eyes look like the epitome of evil.

Amorous Witch

The beret is love...
Got what i wanted- now to sit back and see whats next to come.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Death to the emo!

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
vampire_queen7
Are you ******** kidding me? We JUST had a kickstart that I donated a ton of gold to. No chance to recover? And we could lose a beloved shop that's been here all along if we don't reach the top tier? ******** you, Gaia.
Its unfortunate that Gaia's come to threaten to shut down a shop that's literally been here since the start of Gaia. Not to mention we just had a kickstarter thrown in our direction, and now this one. -.- I donated so much for the last one, I'm literally tapped out now. neutral stare

From now on, I will not be donating any more gold to the kickstarters because I'm tired of my gold being wasted on nothing. Poor people, like me and probably many others, can't afford to keep donating, lest we give up on our dream avis in the process of donating.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Look I like a kickstarter as much as the next person (which is to say, im fairly neutral), but holy crap give us a little breathing room! emotion_jawdrop

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
peppyjunk
This announcement has really scared me .... if 60 trillion gold would not be achieved...the shop would close down permanently? emotion_jawdrop

What if it happens with Ian's or Liam's shop next .... i don't want to lose either of the two for i love them so much crying

User Image

I think slowly all of the shops are going to have "tax issues"... lol

Fluffy Bunny

Tossed in money for the first achievment.
Other than that I owe a friend gold and I'm not really caring for the items.
Meh. I hope the shop gets reopened though. ;w;

Shameless Man-Lover

22,665 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
I guess this is the only way we'll get gold shop updates. I prefer this instead of them going to boring events. But only if they keep their ******** promises. Like with the Tome one that was for the manga. Their like you did great but in the end said "screw it". Same with Zomg and those boardwalk passes. And the pets system.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff