Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
[******** POKEMON HAIR
I WANT THE TOUKO SET OMG CRYING BRB IM BROKE

Angelic Nitemare

OK, guys, I will be heading to bed. If the last three hairs show up before morning, I will edit the list then.

Dangerous Lover

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
i've never been a fan of rosa's odango hairstyle, but...! the rising star wig looks super cute with an agape cut, at least. i may pick up the light one later on if i get sick of godina.

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
thank you for the list~~~~
The colors with the two shades are so hard to decide about. I like light blue and light purple hair but they're often too light or don't have enough contrast I find =^(

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I love this CI. Maybe I'll buy one.. I like most of 'em, but Touko/Hilda's style really gets me.

Feral Bibliophile

Now... more pokemon themed items that aren't a b***h to get!

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

Wow, I'm disappointed for once. Not one strawberry blonde hair pose among any of them. emotion_8c

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Not feeling these hairs. Dawn/Hikari is my favorite trainer but her hair is just unflattering. Uh, at least on me.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Hairspray Heaven 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    Ridley Starsmore

User ImageLight Rising Star's Pigtails finally revealed.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
    • 1000 High Score 100
    • Magical Gems 500
    uhm well i dont like any of those styles...

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Beta Gaian 0
    lilloulou
    Somehow, by favorite sets are still in the first CI they released. *one day I'll get you Bambi hair*

That said, on the actual sets from that CI... can someone explain to me something about the Broadway Hopeful's Hair set? I just don't get why they added strange circles in the front where the sidetails goes in the back of the head. When you tie hair this way, it's just making small loops from the roots and... with the way they left part of the bangs hanging on the sides, we wouldn't even see them technically. *just my 2 cents on something I find strange on a kind of hairstyle I do like*

The little triangle things are actually supposed to be hair clips:

User Image

But for some reason, Gaia didn't give them a different color, possibly to make it less obvious who's hair this is. You know, copyrights and all. And in case anyone was wondering, this is how the hairstyle supposedly works:

User Image

What I wanna know is why the ******** did they add in Grimsley's hair (Vamp)? That's pretty damn random. Protagonist, protagonist, protagonist, rival, rival, professor, RANDOM ELITE FOUR MEMBER! Who wasn't even that popular to begin with if I remember correctly.

Leader

I never have been fan of this hairs and i will never be but now they looks good.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Stellar Lieutenant 200
    [Philosophy In A Teacup]
    lilloulou
    Somehow, by favorite sets are still in the first CI they released. *one day I'll get you Bambi hair*

That said, on the actual sets from that CI... can someone explain to me something about the Broadway Hopeful's Hair set? I just don't get why they added strange circles in the front where the sidetails goes in the back of the head. When you tie hair this way, it's just making small loops from the roots and... with the way they left part of the bangs hanging on the sides, we wouldn't even see them technically. *just my 2 cents on something I find strange on a kind of hairstyle I do like*

The little triangle things are actually supposed to be hair clips:

User Image

But for some reason, Gaia didn't give them a different color, possibly to make it less obvious who's hair this is. You know, copyrights and all. And in case anyone was wondering, this is how the hairstyle supposedly works:

User Image

What I wanna know is why the ******** did they add in Grimsley's hair (Vamp)? That's pretty damn random. Protagonist, protagonist, protagonist, rival, rival, professor, RANDOM ELITE FOUR MEMBER! Who wasn't even that popular to begin with if I remember correctly.

I see smile I had some doubts but I wasn't sure. They might had drawn them to color them originally, but decided otherwise. One of the thing which is making hairstyles less versatile in outfits are hairclips they add to them -- it's slightly giving a coloscheme to use them. It's just that this way, it looks a little weird and random XD Maybe with a little more shine to the clips, it could look more like hairclips of the same shade of the hairstyles.

I honestly didn't follow Pokemon for a long long time -- the most I saw of it were the firsts tv seasons and movies; so to me, it doesn't really change much. It's just hairstyles sweatdrop They might have taken that into account and just decided to go with styles they thought would be popular and different than what there is already on the site smile

Bunny

42,575 Points
    • Waffles! 25
    • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
    • Ian's Valentine 100
    Am I the only one bummed that this wasn't a Salon update for the gold shop?
    gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces