Welcome to Gaia! ::

My main is around here some where..

*searches the forums*
and this topic is offically dead. blaugh
Yay for Mule accounts! I am here to honor Jedis.. I just need clothes.... sweatdrop
I like mules. I have two. The first one was just to see what it was like to have a mule, and the second one holds most of my money. I have 12k on this account, and 16k on my mule.
My mule is Torg the Lastnameless One. I only created him for two reasons: so I could have a male account, and because I really wanted to cosplay Torg (he's from Sluggy Freelance) but didn't want to stop being a ferret.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I have two. One that I hold money on and one to conduct an experiment with.
Mule accounts are treated like s**t in many ways. I dont think its a good thing.
I have a mule account, because I'm trying to save up for a NM scarf, and if I were to get hacked (f*ckers), I don't want ALL my gold gone, so I split it up.
InsaneHyperDragon's ONLY mule xd Here only if needed. And used only once to see if this one post was a scam against newbies. Which it was. -.-

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Lucca Ashtear
My mule is Torg the Lastnameless One. I only created him for two reasons: so I could have a male account, and because I really wanted to cosplay Torg (he's from Sluggy Freelance) but didn't want to stop being a ferret.
Ha! I love you so much for that. And your ferret is pretty fun.

I have, umm, two mules. One of them is named Omaha, the other is robotech1000 (search for "robotech*" in the memberlist and you'll see why. we think admins are up to something), and the other is named Rimjob Von Helson. The name should be self-explanitory, really.
[Dracus]
InsaneHyperDragon's ONLY mule xd Here only if needed. And used only once to see if this one post was a scam against newbies. Which it was. -.-
what post?
I'm a mule~ ^_^ Very happy to be one too~! My masters are quite kind to me~! Is it okay to quest--as a mule~?
Ashley-Sweeper
[Dracus]
what post?

It was deleted a while ago. Basically it was supposed to be this "Charity", but it had a form that you had to fill out including your password. Scam rolleyes
Kunai Jones
Lucca Ashtear
Ha! I love you so much for that. And your ferret is pretty fun.

I have, umm, two mules. One of them is named Omaha, the other is robotech1000 (search for "robotech*" in the memberlist and you'll see why. we think admins are up to something), and the other is named Rimjob Von Helson. The name should be self-explanitory, really.

Wouldn't that be three mules, then?

This is my mule, although I'm spending a lot more time on it than my main account lately. I wanted to dress up as a boy. I also have another one that stored my gold so I'm not tempted to spend it until I have all the gold I need to get what I want.
Kate_Wolf
I'm a mule~ ^_^ Very happy to be one too~! My masters are quite kind to me~! Is it okay to quest--as a mule~?
I'm questing as a mule. I dont think it really matters as long as you are not taking gold from Charities unless they dont mind giving out a bit of gold to mules. Most do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff