Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Dabbler

The one I'm on right now, Aldana, is my main account, with 4.6k currently and at least 15k in items. My mule, whose name I am keeping confidential, is male and poor; 200g, total items worth 150g tops. I'm sure a bunch of other people on here have that situation too.

What do you do if you've two accounts, one moderately well-off and one quite poor? Do you keep the other one poor, spread your gold and items between both of them, or put an expensive item on your mule just to show you're not really poor?

Discussion welcomed.

Mind-boggling Mage

Mules are prohibited.

Distinct Dabbler

Useless statement; I've about 25k worth in items, but I like all of them.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I don't have or want mules, is a waste of space in my opinion specially during the events. Everyone log into their 3 or 4 mules to get extra items and that's how the errors and lag attack the site. Grredy people are hopeless....
I have a lot of mules, to hold event items and donation letters. This way, I can keep them sorted and they don't clutter my inventory. I don't earn gold on them though, it would be pretty pointless. Funny thing is, that one of my mules is an account I created a long time before this one. whee

@ Isilvara: they aren't.
Aldana
The one I'm on right now, Aldana, is my main account, with 4.6k currently and at least 15k in items. My mule, whose name I am keeping confidential, is male and poor; 200g, total items worth 150g tops. I'm sure a bunch of other people on here have that situation too.

What do you do if you've two accounts, one moderately well-off and one quite poor? Do you keep the other one poor, spread your gold and items between both of them, or put an expensive item on your mule just to show you're not really poor?

Discussion welcomed.

I have 2 one was for roleplay, but that one ended since I realized I don't roleplay much, my other one is for a annual charity I am starting up, but I messed something up and can't access do to some typo I did, and I can't find it in the member list. The other one became my charity person, so it'll get gold from me to hand out. I don't think you need to put stuff in your mules to make you seem rich, I don't think anyone would notice as long as you don't tell them.
This account was orignally my mule, but I decided I preferred it over Kekey.

Now I use my old account for storage, roleplaying occasionally and for avoiding people I don't feel like talking to >_>
Isilvara
Mules are prohibited.
no there not. like over half the people i know have mules.
The user I am in currently, used to be my sisters mule, until I took it over, now I have all her old items in my account.
The Mighty Sushi Database
Isilvara
Mules are prohibited.

yes i know lots that have mules. If someday gaia admins prohibid the mules they will tell it.
I have a few mules. 2 for different guilds to hold guild funds and items.
1 is my lotto mule who holds onto all the gold for the lotto I run.
and the last one is my mule mule who holds my extra letters, and donation items I don't like ( such as the spider thing... gah that thing freaks me out... but I have to keep it )

My mule mule is broke XD 18 gold I think... but then again I have 5666 gold to my name right now, so not much, not much. XD
I do post with my mule from time to time. Like if I want to keep my main account's outfit the same due to a picture someone is doing for me. I will then send a fair few of my items over.

My lotto mule has 80's pants, blue flashion top, gaia hat, and stockings on XD
Guild mule a is a zombie and has black bra, dried grass skirt, and shoes
Guild mule b has all the items I bought when my avatar was male XD
Mule mule has on the ghosty and a hocky mask XD

I heart my mules.
Chibi Abelhinha
Isilvara
Mules are prohibited.

yes i know lots that have mules. If someday gaia admins prohibid the mules they will tell it.
yes but if they banned mules and people with mules they would ban loaaaaaaaads of people. the admins don't mind mules trust me. lanzer has a mule for gawds sake xD.
Chibi Abelhinha
Isilvara
Mules are prohibited.

yes but if they banned mules and people with mules they would ban loaaaaaaaads of people. the admins don't mind mules trust me. lanzer has a mule for gawds sake xD.

you revealed a secret eek xp
Chibi Abelhinha
Chibi Abelhinha
Isilvara
Mules are prohibited.

you revealed a secret eek xp
xD i thought everyone knew? his mules wearing a omg and he doesn even post with it much gonk
I don't understand the point of a mule on Gaia. You can only post one thing at a time. How in the world can you run two accounts at once and the second be of any benefit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff