Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Star

I'm in love. Jeeze. heart _ heart

Naughty Pants

They're good. Not great, but good.

I'm miffed the gun pose is so restrictive. I do like the whole 'one are mod' thing the post apocalyptic princess has going on. That's actually quite cool. I can look like a badass and smoke my long drag at the same time. Win.

I would have wished for eyes instead of endless leg mods or even better: shoes or actual pants. I don't know why it always has to be a pants+legs+shoes all-in-one. What if I want contrasting socks like in the old days, gaia?!

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
DaziLi
Six Mekhane

Thank you for this rofl

I was so confused by the item, I was expecting pants attached to the legmod. And then I was even more confused by the artwork xDD

The art is nice and everything, but it really says something when the shorts can pass for just a belt when you layer it on other pants

I'm just so tired of both the Happy Meal-style gender binary of MCs and the insistence of designers that women don't deserve reasonable clothing. Why are the goggles purely decorative? Why does the 'coat' only cover the neck and part of one arm? Why is she walking around with her cleavage not only out but strategically framed so enemies can shoot her in the heart? emotion_donotwant

To be fair, 90% of the goggles on Gaia are just there to be decorative anyway! lol (And I think she's wearing a scarf or cape, not a coat. Need to look at the pose again though.)

I kind of see your point but to be honest I think it's a problem with us that we have the "happy meal" style MCs. They used to experiment more but the gendered variations on a theme seemed to work best.

That said, I think that -surprisingly - this month is relatively gender neutral. There are poses in both that aren't straight dude / chick - most of them in fact.

mikol v's Wife

these DIs turned out super cool! wouldn't mind getting the human items in my life

Battle-ready Duck

Nitro Virus
caisu
mmm does anyone know the hair the model of the paw item? I like the bangs for it. o u o

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

User Image

Oh, thank you! ^u^b

Perfect Saint

Oh wow. 25-30B on opening day. Record?

Heart Singing

DaziLi
Oh boy, I can't wait to be a ~*Post Apocalyptic Princess*~ and run around an irradiated wasteland in the outfit I'd apparently been clubbing in when the bomb dropped. I especially look forward to becoming Princess of Yeast Infections after two days wearing these shorts without access to modern plumbing. stare

Your comment made me snort xd So sad, so true. i sighed internally at the Obligatory Sexy when i first saw the item, but then let it go for my own health and sanity. i'll just pretend she's a cyborg painted to look like a pale skinned, cis-female human. i do like the poses, out of context.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
DaziLi
Six Mekhane

Thank you for this rofl

I was so confused by the item, I was expecting pants attached to the legmod. And then I was even more confused by the artwork xDD

The art is nice and everything, but it really says something when the shorts can pass for just a belt when you layer it on other pants

I'm just so tired of both the Happy Meal-style gender binary of MCs and the insistence of designers that women don't deserve reasonable clothing. Why are the goggles purely decorative? Why does the 'coat' only cover the neck and part of one arm? Why is she walking around with her cleavage not only out but strategically framed so enemies can shoot her in the heart? emotion_donotwant

^ this so much!

if i could tip this post any harder the whole thread would break!

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
I adore the Post Apocalyptic Princess item. I have been waiting for something like this for SOOOOO long. emotion_drool 10/10 bought 3 of them instantly off the MP with no regrets. I also quite like Dystopian hero. Not a paw person so I didn't care much for it, but all of them are well done and lovely.
Whoever the artist was that did the princess item gets all my love though. Yesssssss.

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
All of them are great! I happy to see something out of the cute-pink world!
I wish to have that background for paws! whee
That male item. The scarf. HNNNNNNG.
Should of nicked a letter before I went to bed, god damn it.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Oh gosh I want both the human items *flails*

I just wish I was better at earning gold, they're so expensive right now and I don't see them dropping very far. emo

clarion's King

Super Model

Myrielle
Oh wow. 25-30B on opening day. Record?

Good, because they'll take a hint as to how good the item needs to be to sell more after they open.

Bad, because buying next month's sealed letter via MP will be risky.

Conservative Explorer

Oh gosh, I need Post Apocalyptic Princess. Those googles are just what I need!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Ugh, both are still so expensive on the MP... ;n;
I got gifted a letter, but now I can't pick because they're both so awesome gonk

*sits on the letter and hopes one of the two will drop in price towards the end of the month* emo

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces