Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Girl

Find Everything Black Friday + Mystery Black Box Here
Disclaimer: This will not cover the Black Friday Sale. Only what comes out of the Mystery Black Box.
Announcement
I figured to try my hand at this again. redface

Welcome to another round of Double Tier Spender Item List. Once again, in "Main" Tier, you must spend 3,500GC. In the Second Tier, you must spend 10,000GC. But, they made the Second Tier have a Twist. Let's see down below, shall we? ninja

3,500GC Rewards:
User Image

November 25th, 2014 Announcement
User Image
10,000GC Rewards:
User Image

Now, isn't this interesting to see? The "Mystery Black Box" does seem a tad bit interesting, but that price tag, man. sweatdrop I mean, I know there will be people purchasing it. I hope they are willing to shell out.

**DISCLAIMER: (for Mystery Box)**
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_spoons For thought:
arrow The 10,000GC ends on the 26th.
arrow Will you participate with this new Tier Rewards? ninja
arrow 10,000GC again, Gaia? sweatdrop
arrow Mysterious Box is...Mysterious.... ninja
arrow Would you like to help me again? redface
arrow Are you guys excited for the Black Friday sale? Or will you be trekking outside for a real life sale over virtual? ninja
arrow [insert link for Black Friday Sale Item List Here]

Hopeful Girl

Items:
The Autumn Aura Tier will run until November 10th, 11:59 AM PST. Extended until 11:59 PM PST

arrow Spend 99GC, Get: User Image[X]User Image[X]
arrow Spend 500GC, Get: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
arrow Spend 1,500GC, Get: User ImageUser Image User Image
arrow Spend 2,500GC, Get: User ImageUser Image User Image
arrow Spend 3,500GC, Get: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mystery Box/10,000GC
Quote:
If you reach the Mystery Black Box Surprise Tier before November 26th at 8:59 PM PST, you will receive a perplexing little gift box. When it unlocks on the day our Black Friday Sale launches, it will change its contents into something new every day until the Black Friday Sale ends... If you open it on Day 1, you might miss out on what surprise is in it on Day 2, 3, 4, or 5! Choose carefully- each potential prize is brand new and will never be sold again! This is your only chance to get a Mystery Black Box Surprise-- ever! Be sure to check the Tier page during the Black Friday Sale for teasers!

User Image
User Image

Day 1:
User Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I WANT THE NEW BUNNY RECOLOR!

Questionable Warlord

Love the Nyx recolor :<
The second tier sounds extremely interesting and tempting considering you get a mystery item from the Black Friday Sale (after the sale started) which only appears on a specific day. BUT spending $100 sucks :/
Virtual items shouldn't cost that much money even if Jesus created them

Questionable Warlord

gdc_female
That's $1000 in a month on virtual items right? or is my brain calculator broken? And they say you can do it multiple times?

You're required to spend $100 Till the 26th November to reach the second tier and get one box
Edit: had some weird sentence structure

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

WHY IS THE MEPHISTE RECOLOR AND TINY PEGASUS SO EXPENSIVE. gonk
That's literally all I want, and there are no listings for either yet. Pray for me. emo
I'll help as much as I can if I'm able to. The mystery box seems.. interesting, I guess.

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

100 dollars over a month sounds feasible for once in the tiered spending life. OTL
I guess maybe I'll fork over actual cash for the REIs if I really want to start going for the mystery box because I do want both of them and...and I do like those devilish locks. >o>

I'm a little sad that Mephiste's recolor is in a color scheme I'd use and in a high tier, though since it's only 35 this time maybe a lot of people will hit it and it won't be too much in the MP. /wishful thinking

Tipsy Genius

Dat Nyx skin. emotion_drool

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Akai Papillon
100 dollars over a month sounds feasible for once in the tiered spending life. OTL
I guess maybe I'll fork over actual cash for the REIs if I really want to start going for the mystery box because I do want both of them and...and I do like those devilish locks. >o>

I'm a little sad that Mephiste's recolor is in a color scheme I'd use and in a high tier, though since it's only 35 this time maybe a lot of people will hit it and it won't be too much in the MP. /wishful thinking

I agree. Finally Gaia has put a reasonable amount for a reasonable amount of time. If they did this from the beginning then maybe I might have more interest in these tiered spending events that happen way too often.

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BIacksmith
gdc_female
That's $1000 in a month on virtual items right? or is my brain calculator broken? And they say you can do it multiple times?

You're required to spend $100 between the 8th-10th November to reach the second tier and get one box

Actually, the box tier runs until the 26th, which is really weird.
BIacksmith
gdc_female

You're required to spend $100 between the 8th-10th November to reach the second tier and get one box

Actually the annoucement says it runs until Nov. 26th. Yeah the sentence structure does not help at all.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Holy ******** a $100 buck tier that doesn't end in 72 hrs!? That's amazingly smart for once.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Odd Cinderella
DAMN YOU GAIA FOR PUTTING RECOLOR OF MEPHISTE IN HIGH TIER AGAIN! crying
This. Oh gawd this so much crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff