Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Man-Lover

Castiel Lover
Rawfie
Castiel Lover
Trading my Peach wings for..
Light blue, Dark purple, AND Sea green wings.

And giving away extra ears and a few extra grunnies.
Darn. I could do two out of three but not the third.

You could buy the one you're missing wink It's still a better deal for you.
Yeah, I guess.

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Those peach wings are perfect crying So cute...

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
memyselfiamweird
If anyone knows someone who needs Dander Ears, or wants to collect them, please send them to me. I have.. more than I would care to admit at this point. whee

Wow do you still have the pink or lavender ears? o.o

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
If anyone knows someone who needs Dander Ears, or wants to collect them, please send them to me. I have.. more than I would care to admit at this point. whee

Which pink? Or all the pink? Yes, and plenty. :3

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
Those peach wings are perfect crying So cute...
And so hard to find. xd They're one of the hardest to come across.. Good luck :3

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird

If you have some to spare, that would be really awesome. o.o Thank you! How do you have so many of them if I may ask?

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird

If you have some to spare, that would be really awesome. o.o Thank you! How do you have so many of them if I may ask?
There, I just threw in a bunch of things. razz
I... have too much gold to spare, nothing to quest towards, and a lot of spare time. Oh, and an addiction to RIGs, especially gold-based ones. That's about it. wink

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird

I... have too much gold to spare, nothing to quest towards, and a lot of spare time. Oh, and an addiction to RIGs, especially gold-based ones. That's about it. wink

That's a lot! O.O Thank you so much! I will have some fun playing with their colors with my avi with them. You must be lucky then! I have a naturally bad fortune with RIGs so I have to force myself to quit them ^^;

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester

That's a lot! O.O Thank you so much! I will have some fun playing with their colors with my avi with them. You must be lucky then! I have a naturally bad fortune with RIGs so I have to force myself to quit them ^^;

I'm either persistent or foolish, depending on how you look at it. Either way, I'm having fun, so I don't mind. ^w^

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester

I'm either persistent or foolish, depending on how you look at it. Either way, I'm having fun, so I don't mind. ^w^

Pretty cool of you to give some of your winnings away though ^^ These stuff are really adorable! What are you still looking for in them btw?

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester

Pretty cool of you to give some of your winnings away though ^^ These stuff are really adorable! What are you still looking for in them btw?

I have everything ^^ I'm just opening them for the thrill, and the throwing things at people. And the army of grunnies for xcrimsonlegendx. He's going to be quite the grunny master by the time I'm done. wink

Charitable Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
memyselfiamweird

I'm questing all the ears <3 c:

And am in need of all except teal and olive xD

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Yay! Slowly I can start decreasing the number of ears on my account heart

Desirable Dabbler

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester

I have everything ^^ I'm just opening them for the thrill, and the throwing things at people. And the army of grunnies for xcrimsonlegendx. He's going to be quite the grunny master by the time I'm done. wink

Oh wow congratulations! That's nice of you! Good friend I'm guessing? Army of grunnies... lol cute colorful little visuals.
I think I might start my collection too. Thank you again for the motherload emotion_bigheart

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester
memyselfiamweird
Charlaester

Oh wow congratulations! That's nice of you! Good friend I'm guessing? Army of grunnies... lol cute colorful little visuals.
I think I might start my collection too. Thank you again for the motherload emotion_bigheart
lol not really a friend, just the master of all things Grunny in the GCD.. I decided pretty early on that if he wanted my extra gruns he could have them, and I think he's aiming for 500 of them now.. easily achievable. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff