Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloo Strawberries
I picked Lys (Angela) because she has an eyepatch like me. <3

She gets homeschooled by me, because the other children tease her with her leg and eye. </3

Hrmm.....home schooling sounds better than real school. : / I may consider it.
I WANT TO COLLECT THEM ALL!!!
...they just become a part of me...
Look at us. We're MADE for each other. xD

Fatcat

I haven't named her yet... xd

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I didn't choose. Though I have 3, two of which are twins, but one is being shipped off to her daddy's house soon. 4laugh
My Angela's robo-leg has amazing fightin' powers. We kill zombies together heart
Rosegasm

Are you sure you didn't have a baby before? xd
I hate the orphans...

Dapper Phantom

I didn't pick mine I opened one certificate I bought hoping to get Mr. Raccoon but I got her.
She likes to eat human flesh french fries in blood ketchup like me. And we like to go on giant killing sprees frolicking in the meadows. We don't really match But I don't care I <3 Petunia!

Oh and I'm hoping to get her a brother. Or her actual father Mr. Raccoon! *dramatic music*

You mean my father is Mr. Raccoon?!?! OMGZ!11!11!!!
Bloo Strawberries
Rosegasm

Are you sure you didn't have a baby before? xd

Er, why?
Soul Bain
I hate the orphans...

I don't actually like them too much, either. I bought a certificate and got Angela, so I'm keeping her for a while. They're really hard to match to avatars confused
This all excludes Mr. raccoon, of course, I love him.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I have mine's his name is Ian and I have my BF Dean Bonorey who help take care of Ian (gosh.. He reminds me of Edmond.. rolleyes ) Ian sweetest kid arround and offen like alot of pudding!! xd
I just adopted Gwyen and can you get them better clothes? I just got the papers and it became Gwyen

Tipsy Raider

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love my Fluffles because he's just so cute! (And he came with four cats)

I've got three others as well who just looked so adorable I had to have them. We're a lovely family. And Fluffles love that I have lots of pets too.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

I got Gwendy and Sunako, but the one I really want is Jay *.* Waiting for the marketplace to drop in price some more first though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff