Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got this little guy(I dont know if its a girl or boy, lets go with boy)
He was the first orphan I got at the christmas event so here he is with me now

I bought a freakin cat for him! My god orphans these days are spoilt
I don't remember what her name that the gave her was, but now she's Jacquie. I chose her because I had her through most of the Xmas event, and got very attached to my sweet lil' half-sister. ^^

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Gwendy(Haven't thought of another name for her yet, but I will....sooner or later) was my first and favorite orphan in the event, even though I only got her once. But then again, I guess that makes her even more special to me. whee

Shameless Gawker

I love all the children! I can't just pick one, I have to love them all. heart

Mega Noob

I got Mr. Raccoon.

We rummage through the garbage together, because we're soul mates. redface
been thinking about that all day already... I only got mr. raccoon right now, but I really can't dress up like that with the gold I got left XD
i'm still having a hard time deciding just which of these kids I want to get =o too bad there are no vamps >>

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I bought Blair (Gwendy) because she was the one I had for alot of the event
              and I feel in love with her

Tipsy Fairy

+ = +

I have my Briella (Gwendy) beside me now.
I had her 98% of the event and I'm very fond of her :]

--------------------
I have Eustance and Ethel.Or I call the Britaney and Jacob they dress like me!lol

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

I'm with Sunako at the moment just because she looks like the daughter of myself and some hot asian guy.

And hot asian guys are always good.
T3chnologic

I picked Damp Dan, but his real name is Laurent. I picked him because he's just so cute heart

Laurent lives with me in a large home on our small farm in the South of France. Since we live too far from the city, he is home schooled by me.

We don't dress alike because I don't know what he's wearing under that box x_x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gonk Laurent?! AGH!!! EVIL VAMPIRE!!!! RUNNN Bella, RUN!

-Switch from rabid Twilight fangirl to Gaia mommy.-

Well, my kids are Dodger (Full Name, The Artful Dodger. Kudos if you know where that's from) and Janie. Dodger keeps trying to steal my crap and Janie collects all of my insects and dissects them.. O.o

They get irritated at my incessant singing, and it's hard to match with them... O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff