Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Erm...Living in Hawaii doesn't make you Hawaiian. Being of Polonesian decent makes you Hawaiian. But whatever, to each their own. My grandma lives on the big volcano, as does my aunt. >>; In a glass panel house of all things. ><: My family ancestry is one of the few that date back to the first peoples there...I'm only fifth generation mainlander...
Anyways - To the Liam subject. >>; He's a hell of a lot betterlooking then the old foagie or the bum. But that's just my opinion.
the chosen one
liam makes me happy in my pants. =P just because he isnt your taste dosnt mean you have to get all nasty about it

biggrin I agree with you.

*ahem* He needs a wardrobe makeover, but yeah... I think his hair makes him look cute.
I soooooooooo agree....he is just a dude...where some ppl say he is gay with Ian ninja
Taisa Beanie
Sighh...

Why Liam when there's... GAMBINO?!

...Exactly.

You read my mind lol xd

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
It's all a matter of opinion. There is no "Liam is not hot" or "Liam is hot".. In your case, it's "I think Liam is not hot".

A large quantity of Gaian women won't like him, because they like androgynous manga-esque men with skinny arms and slender faces.

Dapper Lunatic

Foxcoon
<center>Im sick and tired of everyone saying Liam is hot. He is not. He is just some buff houlie boy. Screw you.

but he is cool. Hes like Brock

Magic Genius

Gino is hotter *runs away before she gets evil comments from people who have no idea what they are doing* gonk heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff