Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Yeah but Ciro has more of a presence on the site than Russell Ace does. I think the last time he appeared in anything was in the first round of the Pie Hard event.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
True. Back to the subject on hand, Lex running Nicu's old shop seems rather odd to me.

Ice-Cold Bookworm

what about the fact that nicolae's email is apparently
nickles@freemail.com lol

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Indexes
what about the fact that nicolae's email is apparently
nickles@freemail.com lol

Nothing says trustworthy like a Hotmail account. rofl

Modern Mecha

Awesome. Lex is (kinda) relevant again.

When's Meredith coming back, Gaia?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So an old NPC gets a return by taking over Nicolae's shop (or "repossessing" for the Legalese inclined), we now have a Charm pack available for Gold (and a decent amount at that, not extremely high, but not so low the market becomes rapidly flooded with Charms), and we have a new Manga that may very well have an update in the future based on how it ended? Sweet! I hope Lex has fun as Gaia's newest shopkeep! I have to wonder if it's permanent, though...if it is, what do you think they'll make him for Halloween? Eh, might be too early to think about that...might.

I might try out a few of the Charm Packs in the future if I need them. Right now I'm saving up what I'm getting for future Alchemy endeavors or if anything else massive pops up during the Event. It really does feel like the 12 Days of Xmas, we're getting something new every day!

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Magnificent Moonbeam
Shrimp_Man

Yeah but Ciro has more of a presence on the site than Russell Ace does. I think the last time he appeared in anything was in the first round of the Pie Hard event.

True. Back to the subject on hand, Lex running Nicu's old shop seems rather odd to me.

It does, but it makes sense with Nicu being gone that the Isle de Gambino people would repo anything that he still had around to pay his debt. But I loved his dig at the hyperinflation. xD Lex is probably the only one that is able to run a shop since he's not a card dealer and he doesn't run the Prize shop.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Shrimp_Man
Magnificent Moonbeam
Shrimp_Man

It does, but it makes sense with Nicu being gone that the Isle de Gambino people would repo anything that he still had around to pay his debt. But I loved his dig at the hyperinflation. xD Lex is probably the only one that is able to run a shop since he's not a card dealer and he doesn't run the Prize shop.

Yeah, that's true.

Magical Sleuth

14,325 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lex! I remember him when he was the star of an old chance item, I think it was video game themed. That was awhile back I don't think he's been in anything else so it's nice to see him around.

The way that the mini comic was going I thought that we would get another gold sink like Louie's. I could see Nicolae asking for waaaay more than what he really needs just because. But I guess it makes sense to have him officially with Cresento.

I feel bad for the horse though

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Creative way to keep the shop open. But glad to see them using an existing character then pull one from out of the stratosphere.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Nicolae, where are you sad

On that note... oh, I can finally buy those zomg grab bag if I want to.

And, yay for the gofusion packs heart

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Pie
Ami Satomora
Pie
Razumi Yazura
I'm still waiting for Meredith to get an NPC image again somehow. emotion_donotwant

Nice to see Lex again, though.

Clearly, she needs to stock some items.

Like those fancy promotional tupperware banks always give you for opening new accounts.

Or body pillows for all the NPCS

*sits and grumbles about not having a Louie body pillow yet*

User Image

Back Alley Bargains, the Body Pillow Emporium...

I would be okay with this. If they include my favorite.

Could we get a Loyal pillow? I would buy like 3 of them

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Wolf Princess of the Moon
I approve of it. Lex was my favorite Gold Mountain employee. And since you can buy tokens from Becky he had no use anymore ((The entry way of gold mountain had no use XP)) So I was waiting for them do either make him a secondary npc to Becky ((Like Devin is to Natasha and such)) or add him to Blackjack as another opponent to face ((Wouldn't have minded that as I like playing Black jack every now and then)). Just curious as to what they're gonna do with the shop though if they're keeping it. 'o'

As someone else said earlier, that's one missing NPC back, need Edy. OuO I don't even care if he's a secondary NPC with Sam!

Oooo Now I have another Shop NPC to oogle now. emotion_kirakira First Liam, then Stein, then Loyal, and now Lex. emotion_kirakira Although my time will forever be drawn to Loyal more though. emotion_dowant
I still want to see Loyal's Xmas outfit so I know if I'm matching or not! >3<;;; Why must you be invisible my love~ You did this to me at Halloween too!

OH MY GOD LOYAL'S HALLOWEEN OUTFIT. IT WAS SO PERFECT THAT I ALMOST PETITIONED FOR GAIA TO JUST KEEP HIM LIKE THAT YEAR ROUND.

Spoopy Loiterer

Lex is finally back! I'm happy. I remember a few years ago, after I had been very inactive on Gaia for a while, I seriously thought they had killed him off in a manga I hadn't read. After I caught up and was sure he was alive I figured Gaia had just forgot about him forever. Glad to see they finally have him doing something again. He should have been in Gold Mountain the whole time along with Becky but better late than never.

Angelic Blob

I was wondering when Lex would return ^_^ I was hoping he would be paired with Becky, since they are related by Gold Mountain status, but this update is pretty clever. It always bothered me that Nic was a shopkeeper of two shops and spent most of his time only in one.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I'm so happy that the glitch was (unintentionally?) fixed and I can now buy grab bags! I think Lex must be real lucky cuz not only does he bring the gift of charm bags and glitch fixing, but he also made a manga page happen, which implies that Nick is gonna be moving in with Chresche... boat guy on the regular haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff