Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Raider

14,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite item currently in the cash shop is the class of monsters for 299GC. It's just so cute looking! Plus it probably sells for alot over in marketplace! heart But I'd love to own 1 of it. whee

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

My favorite item is the Zodiacal Equinox. The item evolves slowly, however there are so many poses and interesting recolors that it's worth the wait.
L'histoire de Mephiste 2nd Gen.
i would love a bloodier avatar

Bashful Member

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Villanious Style because of Dark Messiah's Tresses biggrin

Angelic Puppy

20,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Invisibility 100
Rose Saga. The Sainte Ciel story was great, and I love those items heart

Survivor

my favourite cash shop item atm would have to be lavender street style cupcake. i mean just look at those legs. they are my current favourite leg style. and i've always been a fan of double-coloured hair (have it double-coloured irl). also waiting for gaia to recolour that item in cream/brown, if ever.

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Buck the Trend is my fav right now.
Why?
Why not?
It's fabulous!
Great jean & boot leg mod.
And then there is the Stubble.
And who doesn't like stubble right? right?

Magical Traveler

14,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love the Zodiacal: Equinox evolving item! Zodiacal has always held a place in my heart, it can go with just about any outfit! In fact, I've wanted it ever since I first saw it. Then I was able to buy it! But now, there's a new one! I gotta keep the collection going, right? I wish I had the ability to get more Gaia cash, there's always such great items sold there, and it's sometimes impossible to find it in the marketplace, especially when there's only a limited number of them!

Shirtless Hero

Nyx Reborn Because as you can see I like the different skin items and I would like to create a blueish avatar soon sweatdrop

12,450 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

For me it would have to be Stylish Pageturner! Fell in love as soon as I saw it! Books, reading poses, MORE BOOKS!! It fits the comfyness of autumn perfectly. I sincerely hope for recolors of it as well. ♥♥♥

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
Currently your recent item Aetos Sideris. I love making creative/Epic avis and what I may come up with said item.... emotion_dowant

Shy Girl

Currently, my favourite item in the Cash Shop is Rose Legend, but Peony and Blossoms 2nd Gen. is also a fave. I actually wish I had money to buy some gaia cash just for these items, but I don't have a job, so until I do I can do nothing but wish for these items.

Enlightened Believer

ghost deranged
it is an amazingly epic looking item that i could use for my avi year round

Fashionable Lunatic

Buck the Trend is my favorite! heart

Blessed Prophet

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
My favorite item in La Victoire is Rookie's Pursuit. 4laugh I'm really all about the eyes and hair; I love to have curls and blue eyes in my avis because that's what I have in real life. sweatdrop Also I love the white/blue combination in the cloths and like the legs heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff