Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya Gaians!

There have been some absolutely fantastariffic new items popping into La Victoire lately, but I'm curious: Which is your favorite?

You see, my favorite customers are the passionate Gaians who are completely in love with an item in my shop because it seems like it was tailored just for them! It's a one-of-a-kind feeling when you come across that perfect addition to your collection as if it was waiting for you all along. As a special thank you to all the users for sharing those moments that warm my furry intergalactic heart, I'm holding a special giveaway!

Let's unite a lucky Gaian with the items they were born to own!

RULES

- Post in this thread saying what your favorite item currently in La Victoire is and why!

- The thread will be locked at 4:30pm PST on November 7th!

- We will then randomly select a winner! (Their post must meet the criteria listed above.)

PRIZE

The winner will receive 2500 GCash!

CONTEST HAS ENDED

Congrats to Inimicus Dei!

Visit La Victoire!

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
right now it's the beyond sable, but that's in a bundle so I'm not sure if it counts. the colors in it are great and match with pretty much all my avatars, since I use ivory and that off-black more than pure white and black. redface

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Right at the moment definitely Zodical Equinox.
I loved the original Zodical when it came out, so I was thrilled to see it recolored so that I'll be able to have more color options for some of my favorite poses from that item.

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Stylish Pageturner!!! It's perfect for a book lover like me. That and I love the cute messy bun emotion_bigheart

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Mused beats...though I would kill to see it in purple. twisted The sheer clothing, the eyes, the headphones...just too cool.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Right now it's Winter Guardian, that owl man.

Man-Hungry Loverboy

17,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
My current favorite would probably be either Lunar Lapin (for all the amazing items in that RIG) or Pieces of You. I haven't bought it yet but I bought the recolor. I want both whee haha.

Fashionable Cat

My favorite item is the Lavender Style Street Cupcake!
I bought three if the Strawberry version, and now I want more recolors!
I've always really wanted some more decora items on Gaia, and this is a good start! The hair is cute, and I'm in love with the arm mod!

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
User Image
Winter Guardian is currently my favorite item.
I absolutely love owls, and the addition of the bird-handling glove is perfect.

Alien Egg

class of monsters!!!!!!!!! spooky monster school kids ahfhdsfhbbbbbb yes give me more

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Definitely Ludicrous Lucie. I've loved all the Lucie's, and I also love items with blood in them. So a bloody Lucie is just perfect! 4laugh

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

L'histoire de Mephiste 2nd Gen.

BECAUSE DEM HANDS.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

My favorite item right now would be Nyx Reborn! The eyes are absolutely stunning and match 100% with my alien OC. Also not to mention that it's supporting a manga character!

Blessed Demigod

27,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
Definitely Obstinatus Prince of Lalune, I'm a fan of these series.
Same with the old ones.

The arm pose with weapon is by far my favorite aspect, same with eyes.

Special Snowflake

Buck the Trend is definitely my favourite at the moment. It's a really nice casual item but at the same time works on female bases, thinner male bases and it looks pretty good on normal male bases... I think any way!

The jeans in them are amazing eek A good neutral item for all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff