Welcome to Gaia! ::

When is he going to do something. Just jump already. Or hide Gino and storm Durem again. STOP BEING SO HONOURABLE!

Gawker

i agree either he gets down or jumps i wish he would stop being a drama queen (maybe thats not the best way to describe it but hey give me some credit) 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding xd xd biggrin biggrin blaugh blaugh

---------------------------------------------------
if you know an easier way id like to hear it
stare *lodges pen in Inappropriate Groper's head* Don't speak...
reen3
i agree either he gets down or jumps i wish he would stop being a drama queen (maybe thats not the best way to describe it but hey give me some credit) 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding xd xd biggrin biggrin blaugh blaugh

I know. I like the bloke. But c'mon.
IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO POWER MAD JUST SHOOT SOMEONE! Or something. *cough* I was never here *runs*

Miss_Undastood's Husband

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
domokun GAWD... DAMN NOOBS

Gawker

Inappropriate Groper
reen3

IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO POWER MAD JUST SHOOT SOMEONE! Or something. *cough* I was never here *runs*
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh ya i think that would be useful but i think he would get in trouble 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
*Blinks* Honor is the base of society, besides if he stopped being honorable he would lose many supporters.
its all going to be a prank chump.
LOL JUMP!! AHAHAHA thats an original theory... surprised

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
reen3
Inappropriate Groper
reen3

blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh ya i think that would be useful but i think he would get in trouble 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Wow, you must have a lot of energy what with your over usage of smileys and large lack of intelligence shown in all of your posts.
I think he will do something tomorrow, it being April Fools day and all...

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
reen3

---------------------------------------------------
if you know an easier way id like to hear it

Ahhhhhh! Emotion rape! gonk

Distinct Dabbler

He'll probably jump off the tower on Apr 2 for an AF's joke that went wrong.

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
he's been up there screaming since sunday, he must be geeting crazyer
and crazyer by the minute
no one can go that long, staying out side yelling with no sleep with out going really really insane @.o;
I just want the tower to collapse on itself so I don't have to keep scrolling up all those screens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff