Welcome to Gaia! ::

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Avendasora
Kudos for fishing so much. I'm a beginner angler.

If we could fish while they're updating the codes, that'd work. It's the captchas that everyone hates (really, it's a game all in itself trying to guess those things -- which I'm sure you know quite well).

Lookin' forward to what those extra sunflowers do. Still gotta get mine as I've crafted 3 of the summer backgrounds with no luck thus far.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm going to head off and see if I can make a decent (or at least funny) banner for this thread in a moment, but I will confess, one of the discussion topics I suggested was because I was pondering this last night...

Avendasora

pirate If you had to store all this alchemy stuff in real life, what would you do with the inevitable hundreds to thousands of emerald caches gathering dust?

...and I think what I would do is open them all for the amethysts - purple is my favorite color - and dump them all in a room and swim in them, Scrooge McDuck style. biggrin I'd probably throw in some charge orbs from the zOMG caches too, because they're also purple and shiny... and anyone who donates amethyst CACHES to me? You get another hour in my shiny purple alchemy ball pit. ninja

Also, since it was suggested that we should have equippable caches and piles of caches?

I kinda want to see the emerald caches get the Summer Tops treatment.

Dapper Puppy

Here's hoping we get Alchemy recipes that use game pieces from Pinball and Electric Love Factory. They don't have to be good, but it would give me more reasons to play those games.

Sugary Gaian

Did you already craft everything you wanted from the May updates, or are you still going?

No, I havent yet. I still lack a lot of things. x_x mainly inks and rainbow sugars.

If alchemy keeps updating at the current pace, will it be welcome or overwhelming?

It certainly will. Have you seen the stuff needed for the red Aria and the Kid Witch???? Too much! gonk

Are you compulsively crafting everything, or only the things you really want?

Only the things I want. Though I do end up crafting things I dont like since they're needed for other formulas.

Hoping for more alchemy-exclusive recolors, or would you like to see more original items?

I'm okay with both. just hope they make it easier this time or help us out with this endless clicking. classified_fu

Do the costs, levels, and requirements of the formulas seem fair to you?

Hope the items wont be 1b to craft anymore. Keep it at the millions please. We're being drained enough from opening a lot of caches needed.

In light of inflation, is alchemy more accessible now than it used to be?

compared back when we cant choose the components? HELL YES.

Has the need for components from another Gaia feature (like the minigames) driven you to discover or rediscover something you enjoy on the site?

IF only they would stop the glitching. :u

What components are frustrating to get your hands on?

inks, items that have zero listings or have super inflated due to the new formulas and lack of prior listings, also because games are glitching (fishing anyone?)

Do you have any ideas about how to correct this? SHOULD it be corrected, or is it only fair that really amazing items be frustrating to craft?

release them in grab bags or something. IT SHOULD BE CORRECTED.

If you had to store all this alchemy stuff in real life, what would you do with the inevitable hundreds to thousands of emerald caches gathering dust?

I'm a pack rat so probably hide them only to discover them months later when needed.

Time-traveling Senshi

I'd love to see more not insanely difficult to do level one formulas show up so beginners can craft stuff to help level up. I'd love to hit level two stuff someday.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Woohoo! Thanks for the thread biggrin

I'm super excited to see alchemy will still get updates. I do love the system, even if it is broken sometimes. Though all these neat formulas are distracting cuz I'm just trying to get to level 10! I've been stuck on level 8 for a while because i have to make 10 level 1 formulas to craft the level 8 formulas I am working on. *shakes fist at sky*

Sad thing is I already had all the level 8 stuff nearly gathered at one point but when at ATS they hinted they may scrap alchemy I dumped all my stuff in anger... biggest and most stupid mistake ever. emotion_facepalm

Anyway, any new formulas... bring it on. emotion_dowant

Seasonal Carpenter

Oooo I hope we get more zOMG cache formulas! sweatdrop I have over 500 of them to burn through.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

can't wait for new formulas!!! 4laugh
my mayor one was crafting Aria Luminosa and sold it for 350b whee help me a lot for my quests and crafted old EI I never had before! like Nano-C and Secret Retreat heart

also I reached lvl10 last month after years to being in lvl2!! love alchemy

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Please let there be fish items

Kin Ally

I'm excited for this month's updates c:
Although I'm still trying to catch up from all of last month's updates!
This time around, I'll be ready c:<

Still a bit bummed out that fishing is out of order, but at least it is being fixed!

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Thanks for the thread! Looks great!

can't wait for the newest updates. Last month was really fun! I do not expect the same pace as then, however. But as long as Blue is having fun with all this. Anyway, hoping we get some mid-level formulas this time around cause there really needs to be some more.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Chibi Halo
I'd love to see more not insanely difficult to do level one formulas show up so beginners can craft stuff to help level up. I'd love to hit level two stuff someday.

I dunno what you were trying to craft, but I did provide someone a list to get them through that arent too bad.

Amigo Taco and chicken suit are among them. I know you would never use them. But you could sell them or gift them to someone (or drop them into the dumpster. Might make things fun for random person out there somewhere). Titan's Seed is still good too. These will get you up. If you need some help, I would be glad to. Just ask. How far up are you?

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Meh Hipster
Oooo I hope we get more zOMG cache formulas! sweatdrop I have over 500 of them to burn through.

I have about that many as well... and still need more if I want to craft the Elementalist Staff from last month. -_- But since I'm still opening base caches in search of amethyst caches for the winter Mantle? I may have enough by the time I'm done.

Except then I'm going to have to open all those too. gonk

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lord Elwrind
Thanks for the thread! Looks great!

can't wait for the newest updates. Last month was really fun! I do not expect the same pace as then, however. But as long as Blue is having fun with all this. Anyway, hoping we get some mid-level formulas this time around cause there really needs to be some more.

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be QUITE as nuts. Actually the unknown nature of future updates will keep me on my toes... I don't know what to expect, when to expect it, or how often! XD

And yes - I leveled from 4 to 10 during May, and there were some points (level 6 and 7 especially) where I just had no idea what to do with myself because nothing I actively WANTED to make, or had the right combination of caches to make, would help me level. Wound up making components that eventually would become useful in further formulas, which was nice because I got to L'ere Mephiste and basically just had to open 50 garnet caches, which I had an excess of anyway. XD But it would've been nice also to be crafting something more fun.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kid Jak
Please let there be fish items

Although ideally not items that USE fish until we get fishing back. My stash is running so low now... I miss my fishies. ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff