Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
DYRL
Mana Seed!

I think thats related to that

I'd like to say "Yes" but I don't think it is.
I remember when it first came out. Nothing really gives a hint to Legend of Mana, aside from "Mana", but several games use mana anyway.
Maybe the sprite ears... but... I highly doubt it.

Main Page Nitemare Headba
I can't remember what PAL is. Now I'm wondering if I'd be able to dl it on my ps3, as it's insane to buy when I looked for it.

I loved the monster raising, as I do in a lot of games (pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, dragon warrior monsters, demikids, and so on sweatdrop ).

A LOM reference... a handheld junk type item, that's also a background for your avi.

PAL region included Europe, Germany, Australia, and such.
Me, currently residing in Australia, will never have access to the game. I can maybe find an emulator, if I'm lucky.
But still.
Even with PS3's digital network, they restricted A LOT of games. LoM is already translated into English. They'd make a profit just allowing PAL users to buy it on the PSN market. But they don't have it in the digital store. D:
If you're in America or Japan, you can buy LoM for your PS3. It should be less than $10. Maybe even just $15.
I don't know. I can't check the price. It's not allowed in Australia. T_T

Oh, I loved that aspect too. I raised all the dragons, and had a snake too. It was fun and heartwarming to me. I loved making my own magic too!~

I think a LoM reference item would be great. And I don't think a junk item is necessary.
Use the hair pieces from the female character, maybe a gem on the chest or something like Pearl's... Maybe use the main male's character's featherd cap-thing. Maybe hand poses or something for a reference to some elements. An instrument, and a sword-type weapon for the Sword of Mana.
I'm tempted to want one of those silly item creation tickets now.
BUT, those are too expensive, and... yeah... sweatdrop

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Okay, someone's reading my posts in this thread. So, I'm posting this here.
I was just gifted by an anon that pointed out to me (and I can't believe I missed it! maybe it was because I don't use houses too much since they're not updated usually) that there is a Mana Series reference.
The Housing item, there are some Mana Tree Lamps.
"The mana tree is the source of all life", so say the item description... and... I missed that reference.
Completely.
I thank you anon, by the way!~
Maybe I can hope for an avatar item one day. But... I've been using some of these mana tree lights in my house without realising it. sweatdrop
Again, thank you!~ heart

Biggest Anubutt

Xathoa
DYRL
Mana Seed!

I think thats related to that

I'd like to say "Yes" but I don't think it is.
I remember when it first came out. Nothing really gives a hint to Legend of Mana, aside from "Mana", but several games use mana anyway.
Maybe the sprite ears... but... I highly doubt it.

I can't remember what PAL is. Now I'm wondering if I'd be able to dl it on my ps3, as it's insane to buy when I looked for it.

I loved the monster raising, as I do in a lot of games (pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, dragon warrior monsters, demikids, and so on sweatdrop ).

A LOM reference... a handheld junk type item, that's also a background for your avi.

PAL region included Europe, Germany, Australia, and such.
Me, currently residing in Australia, will never have access to the game. I can maybe find an emulator, if I'm lucky.
But still.
Even with PS3's digital network, they restricted A LOT of games. LoM is already translated into English. They'd make a profit just allowing PAL users to buy it on the PSN market. But they don't have it in the digital store. D:
If you're in America or Japan, you can buy LoM for your PS3. It should be less than $10. Maybe even just $15.
I don't know. I can't check the price. It's not allowed in Australia. T_T

Oh, I loved that aspect too. I raised all the dragons, and had a snake too. It was fun and heartwarming to me. I loved making my own magic too!~

I think a LoM reference item would be great. And I don't think a junk item is necessary.
Use the hair pieces from the female character, maybe a gem on the chest or something like Pearl's... Maybe use the main male's character's featherd cap-thing. Maybe hand poses or something for a reference to some elements. An instrument, and a sword-type weapon for the Sword of Mana.
I'm tempted to want one of those silly item creation tickets now.
BUT, those are too expensive, and... yeah... sweatdrop

You misunderstood. When I said junk item, I was referring to how the artifacts were junk items that became places to explore...

Thanks for tip btw

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
You misunderstood. When I said junk item, I was referring to how the artifacts were junk items that became places to explore...

Thanks for tip btw

emotion_facepalm
I misunderstood.
Yes, I remember now.
A background for holding said item (saw in a certain way) would be awesome. Like glimpsing into the imagined world of it.
emotion_kirakira
That'd be awesome.

edit: ah, no need to thank me. ^^;

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I learned something new just now.
That makes me want the item even moar cat_surprised

Biggest Anubutt

Xathoa

Thanks for tip btw

emotion_facepalm
I misunderstood.
Yes, I remember now.
A background for holding said item (saw in a certain way) would be awesome. Like glimpsing into the imagined world of it.
emotion_kirakira
That'd be awesome.

edit: ah, no need to thank me. ^^;

That's even a neat idea. I was thinking at least two poses, one of the artifact, the other a background. But your way sounds neat. Like say turning around while holding it for a hidden pose.

Handsome Man-Lover

sterek
"Ordinary Elevator". It's references within a reference!

Seconded X3

And well, I did cartwheels first time I saw Cathulu (Great Old One already thrilled me).

Gracious Trader

This seriously made my night. Thank you for sharing! emotion_bigheart

Aaaand now I have to buy Josephine the Cheetah. Darn it. x_x'

Beloved Cat

That is soooo cool! Apparently the cheetah's real name was Chiquita heart
Cheetahs are so freaking cool!
Thank you so much for sharing this! I enjoyed it very much!

Edit: PICTURE!!!! Yay!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
That's even a neat idea. I was thinking at least two poses, one of the artifact, the other a background. But your way sounds neat. Like say turning around while holding it for a hidden pose.

Yeah! That'd be cool. I love hidden poses. And it'd kinda make sense to the item as well. They were hidden potential and towns/environments in the item.
I hope someone in Gaia staff is a LoM lover.
There should be someone, since they made a Mana Tree housing item.
Which, I just put in my house next to my bed. emotion_awesome
My mana tree lights up my house.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Oddly I have Ode to the Studio Killer yet I always forget about the amazing song it references. *breaks into dance*

Rabbit

learned something new tonight c:
hats off to you op.

fxxkin demon

I thought that was what they were referencing. She had such a lovely voice. This is one of my favorite by her.

Anyway I was pleased to see the Mighty Boosh get a couple of reference items. When the Zookeeper's Jacket came out I was so excited. We also got a version of Vince's mirror ball suit, minus the head covering. Glitter pants!

Garbage Goat

32,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I did the dorkiest little hop of delight in my chair when I first saw that cheetah. I love Josephine Baker. heart

My favorite item reference on here is probably Project Fatal, though I have yet to actually use it. But I'm happy it exists because Fatal Frame is one of my favorite game series ever.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Frivolous Blush references a scene from an Opera I remember seeing when I was younger. Flirting was not what was going on by that swing. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff