Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Zero the hunter
Bonjour corp. Dropping by saying that I am almost done with exams and will be spending summer with my family in mexico. I will update a comic tomorrow since I have a lot of free time and the last exam is so easy. Hope you like it.

*Zero looks at the insect flying close to Jak* For some reason I want to eat that thing... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GRUNNY BODY?! And how come I am still in this form?! Not that it really bothers me in most cases.

Just a warning it would give you a demonic case of heartburn

-buzz-

Relax Demon Fly Buddy Zero is cool

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter
Bonjour corp. Dropping by saying that I am almost done with exams and will be spending summer with my family in mexico. I will update a comic tomorrow since I have a lot of free time and the last exam is so easy. Hope you like it.

*Zero looks at the insect flying close to Jak* For some reason I want to eat that thing... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GRUNNY BODY?! And how come I am still in this form?! Not that it really bothers me in most cases.

Just a warning it would give you a demonic case of heartburn

-buzz-

Relax Demon Fly Buddy Zero is cool
Maybe it could cure me from having a grunny body. I mean it's really inconvenient having everything out of reach unless you use a ladder. *Zero points at a set of ladders, stools and a small fire truck at the corners of the labs* It would be useful if I could float higher.... hey Jak, how much can your dear fly buddy carry? Is he strong enough to carry a medium size grunny a few meters from the ground?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero the hunter
Maybe it could cure me from having a grunny body. I mean it's really inconvenient having everything out of reach unless you use a ladder. *Zero points at a set of ladders, stools and a small fire truck at the corners of the labs* It would be useful if I could float higher.... hey Jak, how much can your dear fly buddy carry? Is he strong enough to carry a medium size grunny a few meters from the ground?

You do realize that as a grunny you can jump higher then the average gaian's height?

-buzz buzz buzz-

Right Demon Fly Buddy! you should have a 3 meter vertical jump without trying.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter

You do realize that as a grunny you can jump higher then the average gaian's height?

-buzz buzz buzz-

Right Demon Fly Buddy! you should have a 3 meter vertical jump without trying.
...Jack damn it! *Zero knees to the ground and starts to slam his fist on it* Why no one told me that?! Because of my void demon nature if I thought that I couldn't jump that high, I won't be able to. I mean look at this stubby legs, how can I jump high with these?! That's it I am going to bite some people for this *Zero starts jumping around while snapping his teeth*

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero the hunter
] ...Jack damn it! *Zero knees to the ground and starts to slam his fist on it* Why no one told me that?! Because of my void demon nature if I thought that I couldn't jump that high, I won't be able to. I mean look at this stubby legs, how can I jump high with these?! That's it I am going to bite some people for this *Zero starts jumping around while snapping his teeth*

Uhm You didn't ask... you might wanna do some research on your form after all we don't need you accidentally hurting yourself.

Tenacious Rogue

how loud do you think these firecrackers are gonna be?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter
] ...Jack damn it! *Zero knees to the ground and starts to slam his fist on it* Why no one told me that?! Because of my void demon nature if I thought that I couldn't jump that high, I won't be able to. I mean look at this stubby legs, how can I jump high with these?! That's it I am going to bite some people for this *Zero starts jumping around while snapping his teeth*

Uhm You didn't ask... you might wanna do some research on your form after all we don't need you accidentally hurting yourself.
Speaking of hurting yourself. I was wondering if J-corp has any type of special insurance? I mean how many accidents have we had during the past month, shouldn't there be a special insurance that will cover most of our accidents/mutations/mishaps. I bet Jack has some insurance for his head every time it gets destroyed. Or at least dental care.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zero the hunter
Speaking of hurting yourself. I was wondering if J-corp has any type of special insurance? I mean how many accidents have we had during the past month, shouldn't there be a special insurance that will cover most of our accidents/mutations/mishaps. I bet Jack has some insurance for his head every time it gets destroyed. Or at least dental care.

hm good question... but could we choose to be seen out of affiliates I rather not entrust my health to a J-Tech.

Tenacious Rogue

uh, guys?
-is hiding behind blast shield with a stamp saying 'Mythbuster Approved'-
might want to move or something.
-fuse gets shorter on the firecrackers-

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Speaking of accidents on the work place, we have our trusty fire demon to do this... s**t *Zero jumps inside a drawer of desk and closes it waiting for an explosion*

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ecire
uh, guys?

*walks over to the wall and pulls the level releasing the blast doors sealing away the explosives.*

And now for this.

*pulls the ejector seat level sending the explosives high into the air before grabbing his popcorn.*

-buzz buzz-

Yup Demon Fly Buddy I like the red ones too.

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
Ecire
uh, guys?

*walks over to the wall and pulls the level releasing the blast doors sealing away the explosives.*

And now for this.

*pulls the ejector seat level sending the explosives high into the air before grabbing his popcorn.*

-buzz buzz-

-firecrackers go off in a display of color, sound, and intensity not unlike the eruption of a volcano-
Booyah!
time for the sparklers!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ecire
Kid Jak
Ecire
uh, guys?

And now for this.

-buzz buzz-

-firecrackers go off in a display of color, sound, and intensity not unlike the eruption of a volcano-
Booyah!
time for the sparklers!

and i got yelled at for building ejector platforms in the middle of the walkways.

Tenacious Rogue

Kid Jak
Ecire
Kid Jak
Ecire
uh, guys?

And now for this.

-buzz buzz-

Booyah!
time for the sparklers!

and i got yelled at for building ejector platforms in the middle of the walkways.

here, have a sparkler!
-hands you one stamped with 'Ares Seal of Approval-

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ecire

here, have a sparkler!
-hands you one stamped with 'Ares Seal of Approval-

wait did you bring enough for everyone?