Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superpowered Werewolf

20,340 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
i saw the header to the new Ci and was reminded of the background of radio havok pic related (is the ci a prequel or something?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I don't think they are related, but you are right! There are definite similarities.

Hopeful Girl

Must be the other side of the wall?

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I thought the same thing when I first saw the banner. To be honest, it doesn't say "punk" to me and more hip-hop. :p

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Both walls do share the same skull in the graffiti. 3nodding

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Looks like they just took that banner recolored some bits and added a few other bits xD

Super Humorist

I need to do a research but the current Rig is a sequel to a previous one so yes, these may in fact be related.

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
St V-Starr
I thought the same thing when I first saw the banner. To be honest, it doesn't say "punk" to me and more hip-hop. :p

Urban Subcultures. Grafitti says street style to me, I knew punks and cholos into that similar aesthetic growing up in SATX.

There seems to be a theme starting with the Monthly collectibles Attitude Alleycat and Sweetheart Schoolboy, that has continued on through those RIGS, personally I think continuity is awesome, makes it all tie together as a whole. Feels more complete than a random theme month after month.

Perfect Saint

Someone needs to paint over it with several coats of pollution trapping paint. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff