Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gambino's tower has a new section, the bar has moved a bit. Anyone else notice or doesn't anyone care anymore?
Yea, its really huge now.
Look at it compared to the other buildings on the island xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wow i did go up!
dang! He needs a pool on the top. Or a helicopter pad. Or a really big slingshot.
Credence
dang! He needs a pool on the top. Or a helicopter pad. Or a really big slingshot.

...death ray
*cough*
Notice how it's rounded on that one corner? Does anyone else think that's weird?
Vanderlin

Holy crap!
Wow. It's big....
I'm very curious why the freaking admins haven't written something about this!! It would really help, wouldn't you think?

Newbie Noob

Vanderlin

<center>i'm surprised it hasn't toppled over yet.</center>
Privateer_Darth2005
I'm very curious why the freaking admins haven't written something about this!! It would really help, wouldn't you think?

Jakobo posted something that even he didn't knew a thing
Cliff Burton
Privateer_Darth2005

hmmm...how odd...guess we'll just have to wait till that second bar is filled up...I bet I can go away and come back tomorrow and it wouldn't even be half done.
firstoff, the bar isnt running from dontations anymore. the new bar is either a progress bar or a time bar. and 2nd, just for fun i dont think its a mansion or a buesness bulding, i think its a rocket. i could be wrong though. if i was right that would be really funny. i wanna go live on mars in my new buesness building/mansion/rocketship. he he. biggrin oh yea just to back up my rocket ship theory: Ganbino said that if something didnt happen by a cirtain date he would leave for good "and i think the new bar is either a time bar or a progression bar"(y i think its a rocket ship)
bump and can i barow 100 dollars
Privateer_Darth2005
Cliff Burton
Privateer_Darth2005

hmmm...how odd...guess we'll just have to wait till that second bar is filled up...I bet I can go away and come back tomorrow and it wouldn't even be half done.

yeah, It's really odd that even the admins don't know a thing, well, it's to wait to the bar to get filled then... that might take two days or more gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff