Welcome to Gaia! ::

monkey_style
firstoff, the bar isnt running from dontations anymore. the new bar is either a progress bar or a time bar. and 2nd, just for fun i dont think its a mansion or a buesness bulding, i think its a rocket. i could be wrong though. if i was right that would be really funny. i wanna go live on mars in my new buesness building/mansion/rocketship. he he. biggrin oh yea just to back up my rocket ship theory: Ganbino said that if something didnt happen by a cirtain date he would leave for good "and i think the new bar is either a time bar or a progression bar"(y i think its a rocket ship)

many people have said it may be a "silo" or some "death ray" thing to destroy the Von Helson, but I don't think that what it is
Cliff Burton
monkey_style
firstoff, the bar isnt running from dontations anymore. the new bar is either a progress bar or a time bar. and 2nd, just for fun i dont think its a mansion or a buesness bulding, i think its a rocket. i could be wrong though. if i was right that would be really funny. i wanna go live on mars in my new buesness building/mansion/rocketship. he he. biggrin oh yea just to back up my rocket ship theory: Ganbino said that if something didnt happen by a cirtain date he would leave for good "and i think the new bar is either a time bar or a progression bar"(y i think its a rocket ship)

many people have said it may be a "silo" or some "death ray" thing to destroy the Von Helson, but I don't think that what it is
yea i dont think that gaia would alow that kind of violence on there website
monkey_style
Cliff Burton
monkey_style

yup, so we'll have to wait for the bar to fill up to find out
Cliff Burton
monkey_style
Cliff Burton
monkey_style

yup, so we'll have to wait for the bar to fill up to find out
who knows maybe nothing will happen, maybe they are just trying to get as many users online as possible to boost there ratings up. but then again dont take this seriously because i really dont know what will happen, if anything.
[Zoom]
Vanderlin
Yea, its really huge now.
Look at it compared to the other buildings on the island xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<center>i'm surprised it hasn't toppled over yet.</center>

yeah, maybe the entire island'll tip over. that would be an event. smile
hey dudes.................. my b-day is coming up, and my mom said if i raise 1,000 gold by april 10 (wich is my b day) she will by me a horse, so, can u donate even a little? PLEASE? xd 3nodding blaugh crying whee whee whee
DistortedDark
Gambino's tower has a new section, the bar has moved a bit. Anyone else notice or doesn't anyone care anymore?

User Image

Dedicated Friend

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Wow. I can't wait till the bar fills up. I wanna see what happens next. biggrin
Adria Wingheart
Wow. I can't wait till the bar fills up. I wanna see what happens next. biggrin
yea everyone does
I think gambinos house looks more like an appartment building.

Rainbow Kitten

15,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
You know... I get this awful feeling that the weight of that building as well as the deep open space beneath it(former G-Corp secret lab) is just going to make it sink, possibly taking the island with it.

Either that, or a hurricane is going to rip it asunder.

And I like that collage image of the whole thing. Very nice.
or if it's not balanced properly, the whole thing will topple without any help

Maybe even during a party!
Just hope it's not collapse on itself destroying the whole isle and the like... eek

Distinct Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
monkey_style
Cliff Burton
monkey_style

LOL, you're kidding me, right? Last Halloween users were blowing holes in zombie's heads with shotguns. I think Gambino attacking the Helson sisters is very possible.
I agree..Gambino might leave..or he might try to get the Von Helsen Sisters..either way it'll be fun to watch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games