Welcome to Gaia! ::

30,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Then the gaians can be gold sinks.
Or at least one: me.
How?
When you sell something in the market, you gain money from another user, for take it out of the circulation you must spend it in the site gold shops.
So by now, every amount of gold I earn via market, Zomg, games and so on, will be spend in the gold shops, and a part of the bought items, will be sent in the dumpster dive, like a random charity.

Ok the whole plan doesn't have a lot of sense, and it would be just a tear in the ocean, but at least
somebody is trying to something about it and it's not sitting here ranting all the time.

IF THE GOLD WILL LET ME I WILL ALSO DROP SOME LOYAL AND DERNIER CRI ITEMS IN THE D.DIVE.
ALSO SOME PHILOSOPHER CASE.

The post will be updated with the amount of gold took out of the system.

gaia_gaiagold Goldsinked already: gaia_gaiagold
402.616.510 gaia_gaiagold

Fanatical Recalibrator

14,065 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
That's called being part of the solution and not the problem--bravo.

Questionable Noob

Sounds good. I haven't been on dumpster dive for yonks.

30,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
almost 450k goldsinked.

it's a nice start.

Miori's Partner

Your optimism is so refreshing! emotion_bigheart
Really like your idea too~
yum_strawberry

30,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Neko
Your optimism is so refreshing! emotion_bigheart
Really like your idea too~
yum_strawberry

well thank you heart

Trying to do seomething since everytime I log in this site, the only thing I read is just rant rant rant rant...

30,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sorry for the double post.
got a lucky sell so at the moment I am around at 7,5 million of gold sinked

Kawaii Girl

I think Loyal's shop might help with that a bit. Items worth a pretty significant amount of gold being sold, and I've seen quite a few avis wearing them.
It's not a bad plan, tbh.

30,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lizabeth Storm
I think Loyal's shop might help with that a bit. Items worth a pretty significant amount of gold being sold, and I've seen quite a few avis wearing them.

The loyal shop is usefull for sure, but there is still an huge amount of gold around.
You can't know if the luxury items someone is wearing is from the gold shops, or was bought for a discounted prices in the marketplace .

Kawaii Girl

Nefarious Fusion
Lizabeth Storm

The loyal shop is usefull for sure, but there is still an huge amount of gold around.
You can't know if the luxury items someone is wearing is from the gold shops, or was bought for a discounted prices in the marketplace .
But that's true for any item.

Perfect Animal

nice idea.
There is one more item i want to obtain, then I'll join in this cause.

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

30,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you heart

Lizabeth Storm
Nefarious Fusion
Lizabeth Storm

But that's true for any item.

Well, yes.

The point of my work here is to decrese, even for a little, the gold that was added via all those generator.
Basically, instead of waiting there for the site to do something, I turned myself into a gold sink.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
I've kinda made a pact to stay away from the MP so I don't contribute to inflation. At the same time, that means I'll have to avoid the CS too, otherwise I'll just be giving Gaia what they really want (for cash to become the #1 currency). So, I'm sticking to inventory sell-backs, booty grab, Flynn's Plunder, GS updates, and other gold sinks. I never thought about using the MP to sell and become my own gold sink. I'll try that out.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
As soon as I either get my last wishlist item, or end up blowing my savings on RIG items today, I'm in on this. Let's do it.

Edit: 5 mil sunk into larger gold shop items, and those items donated to charities.
It may seem small, but the more people that try to make a change, the more change there'll be. If I can step up to the plate, so can you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff