Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi-Potion
Pyres
As I've said SO MANY TIMES before....

The Case of Pietro evolves as fast as a real life murder/detective case gets solved.

You're welcome to fight me on this, but it seems true so far.
No it doesnt.
Reaper never said that. Some pro-reaper people made that up to justify its bad evo schedule. And most cases are solved after 48 hours, we're years over-do then. :U
The info that youve stated has been tossed around MANY time before, but its just false propaganda.The case isnt evolving because Reaper isnt working on it and has "other projects" and crap to do. And I guess she probably has a real life outside of tumblr. Butyeah. No. People have said what you said about alot. Always wrong. Most cases are solved after the first 48 hours, after that its very likely the case might not get solved.

lol is it still the cold case of pietro?

I don't see why people outright refuse to buy it
It's a pretty innovative item with a ton of great poses
well worth spotting a few hundred k for an older gen.

and if we're going to bring morals into play
wouldn't it be a little unfair if people who bought newer gens didn't have to wait years? :V

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Anti-Ling
Hi-Potion
Pyres

The Case of Pietro evolves as fast as a real life murder/detective case gets solved.

No it doesnt.
Reaper never said that. Some pro-reaper people made that up to justify its bad evo schedule. And most cases are solved after 48 hours, we're years over-do then. :U
The info that youve stated has been tossed around MANY time before, but its just false propaganda.The case isnt evolving because Reaper isnt working on it and has "other projects" and crap to do. And I guess she probably has a real life outside of tumblr. Butyeah. No. People have said what you said about alot. Always wrong. Most cases are solved after the first 48 hours, after that its very likely the case might not get solved.

wouldn't it be a little unfair if people who bought newer gens didn't have to wait years? :V
What? no I LOVE CoP
Ive had the two same 1st gens since they were first released.
But what I dont like is people making up stories to excuse its horrid evo cycle

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Hi-Potion
Pyres

No it doesnt.

I think that applies to murder cases...I'm trying to remember. But I do recall that it's because the first 48 hours are critical for obtaining evidence and leads.

However missing cases are a whole other deal.

In anycase people plugged in the whole "it takes it time like a real mystery" to help calm people down.
Hi-Potion
Anti-Ling
Hi-Potion
Pyres

No it doesnt.

What? no I LOVE CoP
Ive had the two same 1st gens since they were first released.
But what I dont like is people making up stories to excuse its horrid evo cycle

lol sorry that wasn't directed at you directly
well the top part was but then I market checked and yeah~

just bitching about the talk I always seem to see about it when it's brought up~

Enduring Shapeshifter

Lol, I never claimed that Reapersun said what I said. It was a joke I made (Apparently others too) about CoP's terrible evo-schedule. It doesn't justify anything, it's just to make things more laughable and less rage worthy.

Please don't misunderstand, especially when I never even said the creator's name in my post.
On the subject of EI's that sporadically evolve, Catastrophe and Owlpoclypse are up there too.

Unless they finished?

I don't mind so much they take too long but I think it would be nice if the EI report did some mentioning of them so that the items aren't completely forgot. Just like a little blurb "Although these items haven't evolved recently we would like to remind you about them" etc. something like that. Just because we do get new users who are interested in EI's but may not be familiar with the ones that rarely evolve? Or this is probably a stupid idea but I think these types of EI's deserve to have some type showcase.

Angelic Nitemare

Doriya
On the subject of EI's that sporadically evolve, Catastrophe and Owlpoclypse are up there too.

Unless they finished?

I don't mind so much they take too long but I think it would be nice if the EI report did some mentioning of them so that the items aren't completely forgot. Just like a little blurb "Although these items haven't evolved recently we would like to remind you about them" etc. something like that. Just because we do get new users who are interested in EI's but may not be familiar with the ones that rarely evolve? Or this is probably a stupid idea but I think these types of EI's deserve to have some type showcase.

Cat's been finished, Owl just got a new artist as of the last update for it.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Both the Catastrophe and Owlpocalypse were both cheap and advertised from the get-go as having sporadic schedules, so I don't think they're all that big a deal. (And as Ridley said, the Catastrophe finished quite a while ago.)

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I just can't wait til mine evolves fully :,)
CoP has the best poses and pistols
in my opinion.

Fashionable Genius

Hi-Potion
Rediba
what gen is your Pietro? 10th?

It evolves like every 4 weeks.
I'm pretty sure it's done evolving, you would have all poses if you have a first gen.
Every 4 weeks? No. You obviously dont know what the Case Of Pietro is. It evolves sporadically, maybe even, like, twice a year at this point, if we're lucky? And it isnt dont evolving.
Hmm I guess tektek is a liar. Thanks for biting my head off because I made a mistake.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
The CoP is an unsolved case. xp

All jokes aside, it's a great EI and I wish it had evolved a bit faster than it has.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm still waiting for that amazing background from Pietro. o-o Never gonna happen. Sigh.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I LOVE CoP, But I have to say I'm really happy that I bought a first gen. I'd probably be infuriated with the damn thing if I wasn't able to use all the poses and the first to get the updates. lol

It's still one of my favorite EIs, though. No joke.
Wow, I thought they unlocked all the poses for all gens since it was taking so long not just the 1st. I guess it sucks to be you for any of the people with other gens. emotion_sweatdrop

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageYup, got to love the Cold Case of Pietro: Gaia's Official Un[ev]olved Murder Mystery since the Summer of 2009 cat_lol

At the very least, I can say I feel like I got my gCa$h's worth and then some (but I do have a first gen too, so...), but I do feel bad for peeps with later generations cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff