Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I bought the evolving item called "The Case of Pietro" last year if I could remember but it has never fully evolved. It cannot be just me right?

I've had this "10th" generation for quite longer than I would expect it to fully evolve.
I'm still at the thief's clothes.
I'm quite saddened. I would really love to wear and keep this item but I have a fear it might never evolve. What to do...oh what to do....?

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Since this has happened, MP cost for this item has drastically went down because no one wants it anymore.

Aside from the usual MP drastic ups and downs...

Fashionable Genius

what gen is your Pietro? 10th?

It evolves like every 4 weeks.
I'm pretty sure it's done evolving, you would have all poses if you have a first gen.

Angelic Nitemare

Rediba

I'm pretty sure it's done evolving, you would have all poses if you have a first gen.

Actually, it's not done. The last evo for it was in Sept. and it said in the EI report it wasn't done., and it evolves very...VERY rarely.

As for that 10th gen....dude, you may be waiting for it to finish for a very long time.

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Ridley Starsmore
Actually, it's not done. The last evo for it was in Sept. and it said in the EI report it wasn't done., and it evolves very...VERY rarely.

As for that 10th gen....dude, you may be waiting for it to finish for a very long time.

Ooh~ I remember when it actually evolved to the thief's clothes. I guess I do have very long emo ~
Thank you for clearing this misunderstanding~

Fashionable Genius

Ridley Starsmore
Rediba

I guess tektek is lying.

Enduring Shapeshifter

As I've said SO MANY TIMES before....

The Case of Pietro evolves as fast as a real life murder/detective case gets solved.

You're welcome to fight me on this, but it seems true so far.

Kindly Gaian

Pyres

The Case of Pietro evolves as fast as a real life murder/detective case gets solved.

User Image

That actually makes a lot of sense...
Especially with the most recent evolution, a lot of 'evidence' got lost,
solving the Case might take an even longer time now.
emotion_0A0
It's already been two years, wonder if we'll get a 3rd birthday cake pose...

Questionable Informer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Full closet 200
Pyres

I have the feeling, though, that at this point the police wouldn't be investigating anymore sweatdrop

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Rediba

Every 4 weeks? No. You obviously dont know what the Case Of Pietro is. It evolves sporadically, maybe even, like, twice a year at this point, if we're lucky? And it isnt dont evolving.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Pyres

No it doesnt.
Reaper never said that. Some pro-reaper people made that up to justify its bad evo schedule. And most cases are solved after 48 hours, we're years over-do then. :U
The info that youve stated has been tossed around MANY time before, but its just false propaganda.The case isnt evolving because Reaper isnt working on it and has "other projects" and crap to do. And I guess she probably has a real life outside of tumblr. Butyeah. No. People have said what you said about alot. Always wrong. Most cases are solved after the first 48 hours, after that its very likely the case might not get solved.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thursday Noon
Pyres

I have the feeling, though, that at this point the police wouldn't be investigating anymore sweatdrop

Actually I don't know for other countries, but in mine a murder case never expires. The detectives of course will put it on the back-burner if they can't solve it in about 3-4 years.

That said, this EI isn't based on a real life murder cash, the fact that it's not finished is purely due to bad planning on Gaia's part. Note how I said Gaia and not Reaper. because I'm still following the notion that this site is run by a team and not a single entity that people tend to only focus on.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Pyres

should be finished by the time it's 10

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

User Image

And thus the reason I refuse to buy it, even though I love some of the poses

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I got one a few months ago.... but 1ยบ gen
it not a good idea get a later gen... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items