Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok get this Gambino lost all hope in his son's memory so he hired a hitman to get him but that backfired....I am a gambino supporter
Sorry..its stupid...but maybe right
If he wanted to kill himself, he coulda just jumped off the tower. We already know he's tried before.. -jumping I mean.
(Or did you mean he hired the hitman to kill Gino??) eek

Dapper Player

I've heard better theories from toaster strudels D: ...
hired hitman to kill himself
He hired a hitman to do what to who?! ninja
First Thing: This is a misleading name, please next time put it down as a theory, this thread has enough "I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED" type threads.

Second Thing: No. Gambino wouldn't do that if his son had amneisia, rabind gaians would maul Lanzer and Gaia wouldn't allow something like that to transpire anyways.

Thank you for your time.

With All Due Respect,
Skyshoji
I think the von helson sister hired the sniper to get back at gambo for ruining the gaia ball and for buliding that tower.
I agree with ILoveacn123. Those Von Helsons are mean.
SkyShoji
First Thing: This is a misleading name, please next time put it down as a theory, this thread has enough "I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED" type threads.

Second Thing: No. Gambino wouldn't do that if his son had amneisia, rabind gaians would maul Lanzer and Gaia wouldn't allow something like that to transpire anyways.

Thank you for your time.

With All Due Respect,
Skyshoji

WoW! are u seriously that uptight about it?
So the kid has a THEORY...that he believes is correct! you all dont have to give him a hard time for it.
everyone is allowed to speak there mind.
Vbabe1064
WoW! are u seriously that uptight about it?
So the kid has a THEORY...that he believes is correct! you all dont have to give him a hard time for it.
everyone is allowed to speak there mind.

but the thing is, since friday, probably (almost) over 80,000 topics have been made with "I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!SHIFT+111!!" and they're all the same topics..

so I hope you can understand why people get pissed off at these topics.
when you post in all caps for the topic title, its annoying and doesnt prove anything.
and its nice to have a nice and big paragraph or two for evidence, or some good theorys on why it could be true.
~Ephemeral Fantasia~
I've heard better theories from toaster strudels D: ...

xd blaugh

Distinct Dabbler

I'm confused.

But it IS annoying when people say "I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED". One, it's all caps. Two, it's presuming. Three, my throat's sore right now and I'm in a bit of a bad mood. But it doesn't take away from the previous two points!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff