Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strike 2 In BBcode for the sisters xd
Lazlow-Kun
Steppeh
They always have coding problems, like somebody said, money cant buy you everything. blaugh
I remember last time they ******** up, someone made a thread about it and then the sisters themselves came to it and told them to go check again, then they did their stupid laugh ...ohohohohoho...

Hey, that would be really cool.
now they fixed it sad

Anxious Waffles

Lazlow-Kun
I remember last time they ******** up, someone made a thread about it and then the sisters themselves came to it and told them to go check again, then they did their stupid laugh ...ohohohohoho...

Am I the only one who thinks that is utterly annoying? gonk
<center>"Come, sister, let's go ******** up some BBcode."
User Image
"Yes, let's."</center>
NuMouIie
<center>"Come, sister, let's go ******** up some BBcode."
User Image
"Yes, let's."</center>

DS stands for Developer System, not Dual Screens. It says right on the box. gonk

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
These things made me regret not screencapping the sister's misspelling "Duream" and "blatent" when I bought their picket sign. gonk Stupid sisters.
Seriyna
Watch the language pal, someone with a trigger happy report finger is going to nail you for using that word in the title stare

you can't report someone for cursing...READ THE STICKIES

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Seriyna
Watch the language pal, someone with a trigger happy report finger is going to nail you for using that word in the title stare

Swearing is allowed here. neutral
Lazlow-Kun
Steppeh
They always have coding problems, like somebody said, money cant buy you everything. blaugh
I remember that.. xD

You'd think they'd have a preview button, though.
Lazlow-Kun
Steppeh

I know. I think I perfered Gambino's laugh. "BWAHAHAHA"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces