Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Astronomer

rip god bless you poor poor souls.

good thing I had no pure yesterday
Nyadriel
lost in the rhythm

I am just waiting for a few certain GCD regs to post in here and actually state that they are glad it happened. lol. ♥

so yours was disabled, too?
it really sucks because i enjoy vending and i won't be able to vend for a while now. xD

@ emboldened: actually, if there was a glitch or exploit or something, in a way it is "good" in that it was exposed and the Staff can fix it so it might not ever happen again. Bad in that it affects us all whether or not we got caught in it.

I hope this whole thing gets resolved whatever the truth is very soon.
User Image

umm what? lol ♥

i hope it get's resolved, as well.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Huh.

An interesting cluster ******** to say the least.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no! I hope this doesn't affect people trying to anon, as that's an impurrtant part of the threads :<

Saxy Coder

I remember seeing that person yesterday o:
Me and a few others had assumed the person had just bought some "Win Gaia" bundles and were selling off the contents.

Luckily I'm not interested in nor had the gold to buy any of the stuff the person was selling ^^;

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Everyone saying they don't feel bad for the VENDORS ... What about the people who don't vend and are now being put on hold indefinitely? I have a friend who's currently being punished because she may have bought one of these items. She doesn't watch MP trends and wouldn't have even caught that they're cheaper than they should have been. It's like ... use the marketplace and get temporarily banned from trading. That's unfair. I hope they sort this out quickly because this could be a real inconvenience for some people.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
why'd the art forums get pulled into this mess too D8
//cries a bit

Dead Hellraiser

Nyem-Nyam
Da fuq? So basically we don't get the promised gofusion items or what?
We don't know. We've at least hit 60 tril without her cheating, so it'd be bullshit if we don't get up to that tier.

Though I don't think gofusion not updating with new items yet has anything to do with this scandal. We still still have tiers to be granted from the Beach Party sink.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Flux
This has to be the biggest scandal on the site since the Cigarette and Subeta incidents. wahmbulance

I don't think this beats Herrlich's 21k in credit card fraud...

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Flux
This has to be the biggest scandal on the site since the Cigarette and Subeta incidents. wahmbulance

i think there's been more recent than that... there was the onigiri bunny incident, for sure.

Timid Saint

Huh. Interesting.

I thought I saw a post somewhere in the GoFusion Hub thread where someone posted about HYYPE donating 20 Tril to the Kickstart and was still going because they were selling high-end items from the Win Gaia Bundle or something along that line.

Let me search for that post so I'm not spreading false info. cat_sweatdrop
I have a terrible memory because I just lurk and I get info mixed up because of it.

EDIT:
Found it

'kay, so it was just a possible explanation for where those high end items may have came from but was still suspicious. And I saw Gash has already posted in here about the situation.
This is what I get for not reading the full thread before posting.

/slinks off to make some coffee before he says something else stupid.

Greedy Giver

I wasn't in the vend yesterday, but that sucks for those who were.
How has this played out in the past, did the users get to keep the purchases they made, or are things reversed to the way they were before it all happened? I have seen my fair share of 03s being dropped for low low prices, but i never expect it was via illegal means.

Also, could anyone involved let me know how much the 03s were actually going for? I'm so curious.
Good luck to those who were caught into this mess.
I hope things get resolved quickly! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Six Mekhane
Flux

I don't think this beats Herrlich's 21k in credit card fraud...
Still among those, isn't Herrlich's the one the user even made a SF topic claiming an unfair ban?

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

I'm confused... So is this user exploiting real cash a rumour or is it confirmed? Also maybe she got really desperate for GoFusion!?!? //this is a really great subject tho aw caused a negative? impact on this site aw//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff