Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't really bother to quest on this site anymore.

Star

I'm doing just fine. I buy and sell, buy and sell. I have a few nice avatars I'm happy with.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
so much stuff and not enough gold to get them all. xp

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lol. I don't bother. $10 bundles are now 150b. Even if I continue to vend, it's not even worth trying to keep up.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm not actively questing anything right now. I think I'd like a few more pairs of wings that I have my eye on but they are a bit expensive and I don't have much to sell right now. I specifically want Diri's Wings since they are the white fading to black and it's a wing I need for my fallen angel avatar. ;3;

Since I am not getting GC for the rest of this year, I'm afraid I might have to stop questing since I don't really want to sell the stuff in my inventory and I can't vend all that well on a tiny amount of pure. >.<

Enduring Shapeshifter

Quests? What are quests anymore? The only 'quest' I achieved got spit on by gaia releasing a deflation bundle including said rare item which basically wasted all that time and gold spent saving.

Dangerous Glitch

11,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I never need to quest ever again.

I have the item which I have wanted since I first came to Gaia back in 2004.

Demon horns were something that I wanted for years and years and I finally have them 3nodding

Cat

Quest? People still quest?

Well, judging from the other replies in this thread, it looks like I'm in good company here.

Years ago when I quested, yes, I did sell off unwanted items and dabbled in some investing in order to earn gold. So yeah, I guess my strategy back then is similar to the strategy that the OP has right now.

But really, I can't imagine what it's like to quest nowadays. Just trying to think about it makes me tired.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

Quests? What quests? The quest for the item that's in the billions and just keeps doubling in price? User Image

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
rolleyes horribly tbh

oh well, here's to hoping my last three items are released in a rig or bundle or something >.<

Enduring Phantom

About 1/3 of the way. I need to sell stuff too, and hopefully get some donations...otherwise I'll have to buy GC

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
My last real "quest" was a set of Lucifer's wings for Shade (my girly-girl alt)... After that was done, I stepped back and sort-of said "No more. I'm done with questing.", and so far I've held to that resolution.

If I like something and can afford it, I buy it. If I can't, I don't. I don't bother chasing after things that are vastly over-priced any more. It's just not worth the time or effort it takes, and to be brutally honest? I already have a big enough inventory to keep me busy for longer than this site is likely to survive. I don't really need more stuff.

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Haha ..... yeah. I'm runnin' out of stuff to sell to buy new stuff. So I decided I'm pretty happy with my inventory and if I can't get somethin' with gold or cash then I don't need it.

aaaaand since I'm not questin' for any avatar item at the moment I'm workin' on my side goal. Level 10 in Alchemy. I'm aaaalmost to level 8.

Shameless Lover

18,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
When I realized stuff wasn't going to come down any time soon,
I bought everything off my wishlist and quit questing, period.
I've only got one item left on my wishlist, and I really don't even care for it.
Life's easy when you stop caring.
PowerSupply
it seems as though everyone is having different opinions, Idk how people dont quest for anything.
Im piled in quests

now that i'm an adult LOL , i barely have time to come on GAIA anymore and i only recently started coming back on the site.

i have a lot of valuable items saved up...but i don't even wear up to even 1/10th of my inventory. i'd say i'm pretty content w everything i have...even though i have like no new mc's.

idk how people quest. with inflation the way it is now, it seems nearly impossible. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff