• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
My quest is nonexistent bc of jacked up prices 8D

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
i'm having the exact same problem. the only items in my inventory worth anything anymore are the things i just bought, and a handful of items i can't part with. i wish i knew how to solve it (besides spending money i don't have).

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I stopped questing xD nowadays I just sorta let items come to be or shrug it off, since not having an item wont hurt me. I open RIGs and buy what I can/sell what I can and thats about it. Id FREAKING LOVE if they stopped gold gens/used more gold sinks but I cant force them to, so until people stop buying them I just gotta deal. This darn economy, yo.

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

it seems as though everyone is having different opinions, Idk how people dont quest for anything.
Im piled in quests

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
*wonders how many people are going to go "just rub some salt in my wounds why don't you? asking me how my quests are going." lol *

I don't quest. Never really have. Was poor before inflation, still am poor now. Anything under a bill = cheap, my backside! emotion_donotwant

I absolutely refuse to sell multiple items I like for one new item I like. Rather have 4 items, than 1 item. Or worse, no items and a bunch of gold that's no longer enough for me to get the item I do want and therefore useless to me.

I save up gold. If i have enough and it's not overpriced then yay, otherwise I'm ignoring it. MP makes me look way more forward to LB updates. Too bad Gaia likes making LB look like the MP. Gold gold gold and nothing to use it on unless you like games that are rigged for you to lose. -_-

I wait for re-release RIGs. Then I pounce. And I mean the proper ones. Not that half-assed re-release items that were released two days ago crap. Shame Gaia's not doing that anymore either.

Geeze, when I put it that way, there's really no point to me working to save up gold... emo

Kawaii Gaian

It's gotten harder to me it's to the point I wanna spend money and buy a gold gen but i'm against gold gen's.Now and day's I find questing sorta worthless due to all of the inflation vending has become harder for me as well.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I was doing really good when stuff got rereleased during the sale, but now items are starting to run low, and prices are shooting up again. I'm slowly trying to make gold and hoping for for deflation RIGs/bundles.

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
My quest goal was actually just achieved the other day!
I've actually found it easier to quest than it used to be. All this stuff just sitting in my inventory for years is like gold in the bank now.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PowerSupply
Personally, I feel like it has gotten harder for me. In the beginning, I was able to get a few items by selling off the old items that I didn't want. in order to get newer items. However, with the rate that Gaia is pumping out new items, most of the items I have in my inventory are the "newer" ones that I don't want to sell. Now I am literally scraping bits of gold here and there to get an item and it is still not enough. sweatdrop

So DISCUSSION:
How are you doing with your quests?
Are you having the same/similar problems as I?
How do you come around and try to solve this problem?

I can't afford my quest items, & i don't think I'll ever be able to. I see many items I'd love but know I'd never be able to obtain them.

Example: When they put out the Wicked Lady based item set (that was black & purple) I freaked out & wanted it so much... but I know I'll never bloody get it.

So many nice items come out, but I just can't even dream of obtaining them nowadays. sad

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

KillerCaitie
PowerSupply
Personally, I feel like it has gotten harder for me. In the beginning, I was able to get a few items by selling off the old items that I didn't want. in order to get newer items. However, with the rate that Gaia is pumping out new items, most of the items I have in my inventory are the "newer" ones that I don't want to sell. Now I am literally scraping bits of gold here and there to get an item and it is still not enough. sweatdrop

So DISCUSSION:

I can't afford my quest items, & i don't think I'll ever be able to. I see many items I'd love but know I'd never be able to obtain them.

Example: When they put out the Wicked Lady based item set (that was black & purple) I freaked out & wanted it so much... but I know I'll never bloody get it.

So many nice items come out, but I just can't even dream of obtaining them nowadays. sad

It's definitely a pain in the a**. When I saw the counterfeit bride in the cash shop, I literally died.
But then each time I got enough, it jumps up in price, so I gave up. Im afraid to sell anymore items to get it since most of my inventory is made up of items I want to keep sweatdrop

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PowerSupply
KillerCaitie
PowerSupply

So DISCUSSION:

It's definitely a pain in the a**. When I saw the counterfeit bride in the cash shop, I literally died.
But then each time I got enough, it jumps up in price, so I gave up. Im afraid to sell anymore items to get it since most of my inventory is made up of items I want to keep sweatdrop

/agree

I don't like getting rid of or selling things. A lot of my invo is from gifts, or from the dump, or even from wonderful anons. It would be rude of me to sell those things!

Just every sailor scout they add drives me insane because I can't get it.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~♪~

Hopelessly wishing for items ill never get. *sigh*

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Eh, questing.
I've given up on that a century ago.
Whenever there's a new Item I want and would put it into a Quest, I'd buy GC earlier or later and just buying it like that emo
So, making Quest Threads for something I'd want bad enough to quest for it, is pointless, due to my spending habits OTL"

It's not like I had many people to chat or support/donate me in such threads anyway xd

Wheezing Sex Symbol

17,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-Currently level 8 on alchemy
-Nowhere near being done with ticket quest
-Waiting for RIGs and re releases to pick up a few items. That or I will just give up, I guess.
These are all things I decided spur of the moment, and I am not gonna stress myself over getting them done.

Time-traveling Lunatic

My quest went bust as an item that I really wanted , suddenly went 14 billion over night. emotion_facepalm crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff