Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
So that new item comes out and the Cash Shop has displayed it so beautifully when advertising. It has hair, tops and bottoms, a tail and ears. Wow it has the whole shebang right? You kinda like the first pose, and the second....and the third....wow it's all good...

Do you buy up as many as you need for the full outfit? That would cost a lot right? Nooo...need more. More. MOAR!!

gaia_spoons How many poses from an item will you typically wear?
gaia_spoons Have you worn the full set from an item?
gaia_spoons What item have you used the most poses from?

(This came about because I was gifted 4 of the Daughter of Snows items by lovely anons and secret benefactors and I am struggling to make my avatar look good lol)
- Two at the most, usually I only use one pose per item though, even though I do still have multiples... sweatdrop

- Maybe in my invo when playing around, but I don't think I've ever saved it that way - or if I did then it wasn't for long. I went batshit insane over Zealous Engineer when it first came out, so I think for about an hour I was rocking as much of that set as I could equip.

- Good question...there are a lot of items that I find many of their poses useful, for example Case of Pietro, or the Ciel/Rosamund items...maybe the Nekola and Bunilla and those recolors too since I like the jackets and legs. I don't know, there's way too many to choose.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kurienze
- Two at the most, usually I only use one pose per item though, even though I do still have multiples... sweatdrop

- Maybe in my invo when playing around, but I don't think I've ever saved it that way - or if I did then it wasn't for long. I went batshit insane over Zealous Engineer when it first came out, so I think for about an hour I was rocking as much of that set as I could equip.

- Good question...there are a lot of items that I find many of their poses useful, for example Case of Pietro, or the Ciel/Rosamund items...maybe the Nekola and Bunilla and those recolors too since I like the jackets and legs. I don't know, there's way too many to choose.

With the last one, I once went on Tektek and use the full item set from Gogh Reed. I looked ******** ridiculous XD

Wheezing Member

Torse does not use full sets
talk2hand

I rarely even use two items together, where one is a recolor of the other.

I mess with avatars purely for the creative opportunity. I don't roleplay or otherwise just sit and look at pretty premade characters.
shrug.

What item do I use the most poses from.. hum.
tough question!
I use a LOT of single pose items, all the time.
And a lot of items I ONLY bought for one pose.
lol

I actually try to use one pose from Compass of Seidh, The Nightmare, and a few other items, in every avatar. Just because I love them as a whole.
Though they rarely make it into each avatar, I just like to check.
whee
Lonoton
With the last one, I once went on Tektek and use the full item set from Gogh Reed. I looked ******** ridiculous XD

I have tried on a few like that once, sometimes the full sets don't look very good on the older items. lol

fxxkin demon

If it's a brand new item I usually can only afford one but if I'm lucky down the line I might have two of them. As for wearing them at the same time? Not very often.

I can think of only handful items that I wear multiples of, Captain Ara's Egg, Antipathy, and Gro-gain. I have several Gro-gains which I use all the time. See the problem is in order to maintain this wonderful body hair I have equip it on the arms, legs and chest separately instead on using the full body suit. The full suit has issues with layering with other skins and will get knocked off.

As for using every pose....hm now that is a tough one. I'm one of those weirdos who will buy an item for a single pose. I guess Antipathy. I know I have tried out nearly every pose save for the weird demon pants.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kurienze
Lonoton

I have tried on a few like that once, sometimes the full sets don't look very good on the older items. lol

Yeah I agree. The newer ones look so much better XD

Newbie Noob

How many poses from an item will you typically wear?
typically i wear one, but have multiples. when a new item comes out i like to wear them together until it gets old to me (about 24-48 hrs)
Have you worn the full set from an item?
never a full set, but maybe two at most, rarely three, and most likely because the coloring is difficult to match (ye, just too lazy to search/shop/buy/etc...meh)
What item have you used the most poses from?
wow i can't name one. i like maybe 1 or 2 poses from most items and use them intermittently when the mood strikes. which is sad, especially with evolving items that have 10+ poses. cool

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
baby_kitty_258
typically i wear one, but have multiples. when a new item comes out i like to wear them together until it gets old to me (about 24-48 hrs)
never a full set, but maybe two at most, rarely three, and most likely because the coloring is difficult to match (ye, just too lazy to search/shop/buy/etc...meh)
wow i can't name one. i like maybe 1 or 2 poses from most items and use them intermittently when the mood strikes. which is sad, especially with evolving items that have 10+ poses. cool

EI's are fun to play with because they can drastically change their colour scheme and mood as the time progresses.

Hardcore Muse

I don't do sets if the color scheme isn't something that will match with other items on Gaia I typically won't bother. Now if the item has a scissor pose I need multiples because I will use the heck out of scissor poses and then another pole from the set as well at the same time. Alleycat Allure I use the shirt cutting pose and boots/headphones quite frequently in fact. =)

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I have no qualms about using the top + sleeves of an item together since those should have been one pose in the first place. stare

I usually don't use more than two of the same thing at once; however, I have used three or four of Gift of the Goddess at once (quite frequently, back in the day).

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Two or three...
The Lace items, and Rosamund items have beautiful poses... They layer so well, I don't give a rip if I use multiple poses of an item as long as I can make it look nice. ^^

No, that is tacky. I did when I was a noob lol. I bought a full G-LOL set and wore it for months.

Juno's Lace, Hera's Lace, I own quite a few Rosamund items...
Cafe Maim, Cafe Rosa... Lots of the make up items.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spring Nymph and Mana Seed are two of my favorite items, and I have three of one and two of the other... I've been known to wear nothing BUT those two items and put together a complete outfit. wink

I actually would be quite happy putting together an entire outfit or two with Spring Nymph alone - that one's got so many poses I actually CAN'T wear them all at once even if I had enough of them.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Two at most? I bought two hooded fighter, so that's how much I feel like I'd usually need for something I really love

Or unless its a cheap and good item and ill wear the entire set rofl

Mega Bit

I may use 2 or 3 masquerades. And that is pretty frequent.
I once used two infernal spirits in an avatar...the 2nd one was literally a line of like 5 pixels but i was a little nuts and felt it was necessary.

Other than that I don't exactly have the $$ to get multiples of things, so I just work with what I have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff