Welcome to Gaia! ::

The " Hiro"
item, is just a little over 100k O.o
It has shoes, hair, bag, jacket emotion_awesome

Lavish Lunatic

I just snatched 'The Love Song' for 45k. Totally worth it.

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Galphath
LilliannaWinterwolf
Literatic
This thread makes me spend money I should be saving. ninja

You, too? xp

I spent all my gold here already emotion_awesome

Hehe. I'm fighting to resist temptation.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SihadinaKenobi
eek You want to talk about a steal? Check out November Day's hair item (as of 11:10 pm PST), White Heat. For the bargain price of 40k you not only receive that amazing white touched with red hair, but also an absolutely STUNNING red and white dress, a red and white boa that is neither too big nor too small, and a little bottle that has red fumes coming out of it.

I tipped her post not for her post but because of her hair item. Amazing find and deal!

Oh, you emotion_awesome You just reminded me to finally go pick up Razzle Dazzle, btw

Stellar Succubus

SihadinaKenobi
eek You want to talk about a steal? Check out November Day's hair item (as of 11:10 pm PST), White Heat. For the bargain price of 40k you not only receive that amazing white touched with red hair, but also an absolutely STUNNING red and white dress, a red and white boa that is neither too big nor too small, and a little bottle that has red fumes coming out of it.

I tipped her post not for her post but because of her hair item. Amazing find and deal!

Oh my goodness how could I have missed this hair! I'm sure I'd seen it before. For just under 50k, that I got it for, it's so worth it!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anabaena

FAVORITE ITEM
*goes to mp*

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

When I used to play Gaia Prince Vetiver used to be a mill.

I just scored one for 25kUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

Anabaena

Snagged one for about 50k, but I don't mind. That's a great set of eyes for 50k. Thank you~!
The Love Song~

Shirtless Cat

omg you guys zorya polunochnaya is only 70k the boots and hair are both so pretty

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
I'm a long-time lurker! But I had to share this, Sugared Ambrosia is going for under 60k now! You get gold in your hair, a bustle, a crown, sleeves, and a gorgeous dress - which I'm wearing - all for that!

I love the colors and it's beautifully pixelated, I'm shocked it isn't for more! emotion_jawdrop

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Long-time reader, first-time poster here, and have I got a few deals for you.

Hazard Shock Trooper: Gas mask, hoodie, sweater with load-bearing vest and gloves, a pretty decent-looking leg mod, and a very good replica of the VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, all yours for an average buy price of 23,430 gold! Actual lowest buy price is 30,500; managed to snag one earlier for just 20k.

The Wasp: Dapper male apparel, a saxophone, and a golden gun. What's not to like? Average buy is 50,776 gold, current lowest buy is 45k.

Black Butler: Prince Soma: Probably the cheapest of all the wearable Black Butler items, with an average buy price of 41,270 gold and a current lowest buy price of 44,500. Pretty decent selection of clothes and accessories overall, including a nice wig.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Here's a fun one.

I once challenged myself to make a cute avatar using only gold shop items and event or promotional freebies. The item that really made that avatar stand out was Aspiring Alchemist, which has a fun belt/skirt type item (it's not entirely either one, but somewhere in the middle) and only costs around 100g!

EDIT: If anyone is curious, here's the outfit. blaugh

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tobi-chann
omg you guys zorya polunochnaya is only 70k the boots and hair are both so pretty

They layer over well with White Dwarf Prognosticator. You got a few in the 99-100k range, but they often drop down to the 20-40k range.

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Murder from the heart Makes you look stitched up. Plus an awesome eye mod, murder weapon, and a hand sticking out from beneath a floor. 60k

Dulce Principe Crown, pants, and a cool cape. In a light blue/silver color scheme 51k

Charade White
Nice hair mod, cute elephant, and more in a purple and greyish theme...a little hard to match but cute for 50k.

Hollywood Vixen
That dress! That Hair! Jessica Rabbit anyone? 86k

Stellar Succubus

Shesba
Anabaena

Snagged one for about 50k, but I don't mind. That's a great set of eyes for 50k. Thank you~!
The Love Song~

And it's gone up 100k in price. *sigh*

This thread is a curse and a gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out