• Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Geist the Spitz- I love this little dog it mostly goes for 15,000

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Feisty Berserker: Hovering around 100k. Awesome tiger themed dress, arm/gloves, weird but fabulous chunky heels, jewelry, a headdress, crazy Washu inspired magenta hair, and a Komodo dragon companion.

McKing's Saintly Cache: Hovering between 50k and 60k, this glamorous item comes with two angelic half-masks, a bowtie with gold chains drooping from it, military shoulder decor, and a glittery white and black handbag with gold accents. Compare to its demonic, black and silver alternative that currently sits at around 600k (or would, if it had any listings).

Chronocessories: From the relatively recent Impractical Gala RIG comes this multi-accessory white and gold item. Comes with a band/sash around the waist, a cravat type bow, a pin, and a monocle. Currently between 25k to 30k.

Acey Deucey: Everybody loves brown! Brown and cream/white hairbow, skirt, and handbag. Currently around 20k.

White Heat: HOW IS THIS 70K?! emotion_donotwant Seriously, I paid like twice that a couple of months ago and you know what? I regret nothing. Look at that dress, look at that hair! Like candy ribbon spirals. Mmmf! heart

iKitty the Smartcat: It's a robotic cat companion, and it's adorable. Someone's listed one for 100k. That is a fraction of what normal cat companions go for. And it's a robot. And it's adorable. Awesome.

Yuki the Snow Monkey: It's a white monkey companion animal. There's a listing for 98k; around Christmas time, this particular item sold for over 200k. Also, it's freakin' adorable. Check it out.

Ubi Ramen: An old, old sponsor item from Ubisoft. Like ramen noodles? Have some! Sells for around 300g.

Tipsy Genius

The Daruma Dolls.
The eye mods on these things are great. And the red one's really cheap.

Hesitant Mystic

B a n i r a b u
Also, I think you all forgot about
Sirenia Atargatis!
and Koi!

Gogh Reed has a pretty mermaid tail too <3
Koi is one of my favorites, because of that tattoo. heart

There's also User Image Megalodon Monster, which has a very nice fish background for only 11k. It may not look like much but it layers amazingly with other backgrounds.
And if we're after more mermaid stuff, let's not forget about some nice aquatic bra items:
User Image Memphis' Wing Bra is a little over 5k.
User Image Starfish is slightly inflated at about 10k but still worth it if your avatar enjoys sticking sea creatures on themselves. emotion_awesome
And of course, one of my very favorite items, User Image Fruits de Mer. 40k

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

teaparty in space
Starfish is slightly inflated at about 10k but still worth it if your avatar enjoys sticking sea creatures on themselves. emotion_awesome

Omg I go to play zOMG today and get my daily freebies and I get 2 Starfishes today!
You gave me luck whee

Alien Sex Symbol

Tama Rama Ding Dong
Sour Tsudere: A little steep at 85k, but you get a nice face mod, leg mod, dress, bows and action bubble.

HoC: Dragoneye Savant: Currently not in the market place, but it ranges from 40-60k, and has an amazing leg mod, I've been able to use it for a bunch of my avatars.

Shop Class Savant: 20k, can't go wrong, and the gloves that come with are great! I adore anything that mods Gaias weird fingers.

Ship's Last Stand: The hat is lovely. If you like Captain Cobalt, but find the 100k+ price tag too much, this is a great alternative for 20k.

Spellbound Shonen: Love the colour, the hood, those pants. Pretty much everything. Only for 40k.

Wakiya's Storm: 25K for feather dress and accessories. Super pretty.

Spellbound shonen is fabulous! Thanks!

Adored Sweetheart

Frothy
Yuki the Snow Monkey: It's a white monkey companion animal. There's a listing for 98k; around Christmas time, this particular item sold for over 200k. Also, it's freakin' adorable. Check it out.

I remember playing around 700k for Yuki a while ago. @ .@

Anxious Friend

Obsidian Dreamlight
Oh man, now I've just spent all my gold on mermaid tails. > 3<

What a gorgeous avi you have!!

EDIT: Forgot to contribute!!

I have Red Wing.

You can see it on my avi currently, the gorgeous red wings on my head. emotion_kirakira I love this item. An amazing feather scarf, sexy shoulders, sweet anklets, and a pretty unique sword! 145k only

To me, just the laurel wings are worth that alone.

Questionable Phantom

I wonder if I can use it to finish this avi,,,hmmm

Invisible Star

Been lurking this thread for a long time, so here is an item I recently discovered and want to share: Gregory the Leap Frog. Such an adorable frog for no more than 1k at the moment. I may not find a way to incorporate it into my avatar but someone might!

Magic Hero

Latrans Trickster has really cute brown hair with wolf ears and matching tail, along with some other stuff that isn't as cool but still pretty nifty.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SinnySpid
Been lurking this thread for a long time, so here is an item I recently discovered and want to share: Gregory the Leap Frog. Such an adorable frog for no more than 1k at the moment. I may not find a way to incorporate it into my avatar but someone might!

Are you cosplaying the guy from Cloud Atlas? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces