Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lunatic

Faelrin

I can't believe Lady Glaive is that cheap- I just nabbed a second one for 50k! Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to use two of it's poses at once but was hesitant to buy a second. X3

My contribution for today is Lady Jayne and the Mummy. It is at a reasonable 170k and has a plethora of lovely (and useful) poses. It's color scheme (particularly that blue) may be a bit more difficult to match, but I think it would go quite well with Little Drummer (if you can afford it) or any other deep browns in general.

But seriously, those pants and boots alone are totally worth it. <3

Clean Shoujo

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

Anxious Bookworm

LaceyLingerie
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

I completely agree. I can't understand why the White Body Dye is more expensive, especially when item eyes layer over the Masterpieces.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bittersweet Reveries
LaceyLingerie

I completely agree. I can't understand why the White Body Dye is more expensive, especially when item eyes layer over the Masterpieces.

Master pieces has that hard black outline.

That's why I switched to imaginary friend (except on a few avis), it's great for white on white avis, except that your sort of see through on non-white avis.

Tipsy Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Day Of The Dead.

Invisible Ghost

Bittersweet Reveries
LaceyLingerie

But mouths don't, unless it's attached as a full face mod. Even then, it can be glitchy (you should check out what the face mod in Sainte Ciel: Eros does when you equip it with Masterpieces).

Not saying Masterpieces isn't a great substitute, I used it for the longest time, and even kept it after I got my white body dye. Just explaining why some people prefer the dye over it.

In related news, I'm surprised the Red Velvet and Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups are so cheap, they're so adorable. Sadly, their Strawberry Shortcake counterpart is more than 5 times the price that they are, if you use pink more than red or (dark) mint.

Tricky Cat

LaceyLingerie

Because you cant use lip-only items. Gotta use full faces.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Lapin Lequesne
LaceyLingerie

Because you cant use lip-only items. Gotta use full faces.

I agree with Lacey. And I thought you could equip lip only items.

Edit: Nevermind, the item I was using had a wink, so it was basically a "face." Still, I think the Masterpieces should be worth way more since it's a good substitute for white dye. I'll never get the other, just because I know I'd find no use to it. That, and I'm not a big lip item fan. I prefer eyes and funny expressions.

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
          Lavish and Silken Imports are being sold at their sellback values.
          Start your furniture collection today ~

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
the hidden ghost
Bittersweet Reveries
LaceyLingerie

But mouths don't, unless it's attached as a full face mod. Even then, it can be glitchy (you should check out what the face mod in Sainte Ciel: Eros does when you equip it with Masterpieces).

Not saying Masterpieces isn't a great substitute, I used it for the longest time, and even kept it after I got my white body dye. Just explaining why some people prefer the dye over it.

In related news, I'm surprised the Red Velvet and Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups are so cheap, they're so adorable. Sadly, their Strawberry Shortcake counterpart is more than 5 times the price that they are, if you use pink more than red or (dark) mint.
It should be mentioned that even at 5 times the price, Strawberry Shortcake is still under 130k, currently, so its not really that expensive either.

Cat

Tomorgenne Maid is such a nice item; it's hard to find good cream items, and this one has some sweet boots and matches perfectly with Little Lucie!

15,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
This thread... What little gold I had left... gonk
...Adds everything else to wishlist for when less broke.

Stellar Succubus

LaceyLingerie

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?

Summery Seeker

Shattered Spectrum
Tomorgenne Maid is such a nice item; it's hard to find good cream items, and this one has some sweet boots and matches perfectly with Little Lucie!

I was going to recommend this one too! The apron layers over a lot of things, so it's a nice one to have. Plus it's boots are also lovely! It has nice black, gold and white colors and I've seen it go for ~45k.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
VVhip
LaceyLingerie

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?
Because, deep down, you're a masochist?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces