• Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The-Black-Hayate
Olgasm
do you guys think that in a couple of years it would be better to have a bunch of gold in your account or old items?

I'm definitely in favour of a bunch of old items rather than gold. The chances of the market crashing or inflation being properly dealt with is slim, and even if an item becomes cheap for the future economy, it's still better than selling it for what's considered expensive in the old economy. I have a friend that had a bunch of old items, and sold several right before she stopped playing for a few years, to have some gold to come back to if she ever picked up her account again. Coming back, she really regretted selling them because the few thousand gold in her account from when she sold them was pretty much worthless.

~~~~~~

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Mystix Dance | LBP: 120,000,000 gold | ABP: 105,374,000 gold
Pink and frilly, not quite my flavour, but I do like the hair ribbons.
i definitely understand that, but im talking about leaving gaia now.... and investing in gold or items? items seem to be worth less and less in this economy, and '03s are become really affordable.

Peaceful Warlord

Princess Melody has a handful of listings all under 500mil, contains a crown, hairstyle, face mod, belt, arm mod, dress, and fuzzy little squirrel companion all in black, gold, and deep rose!

Antique Keymaster- A giant key, hooded cloak, coat, belt, pants and boots in black and cream for 200mil! Grab it while you can!

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Get it while you can: Frosted Frosting, one listing at 89,999,999. Polar and dark blue, sceptre, crown, top, skirt, long hair, belt, and shoes. Listings jump to 600 million after this one.

...man I wish people hadn't jacked up the price for Rose Frosting, it's the only one of the set I'm missing...

Bloblike Blob

gum disease
Your lists are absolutely fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to make them; I'd completely forgotten about a lot of these items. heart

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

Hieeeeeeee~ Here's some cute lil animal items for ya'lls who need sum

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dashing Sarabande // LBP: 270 mil

Flaming Boardroom Beast // LBP: 230 mil (it's got sum mean looking mouth mods)

Wanna Be the Best // LBP: 300 mil (it's really cute and there's only one more listing for 300 mil so you better hurry!)

Also, i need me sum denim or black leg mods! recommend me some please heart

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Cutesi

Ah~ I remember when you could make a quick buck back in the days with those Tampax dresses
They were sponsor items and sold for like 4-10k each depending on the market so you wanted to buy them @4k and sell @10k
/sighs
This was back when Agape was 400k at it's initial release
yup. those were the days

this isn't what usually is called 'cheap' but i just thought i might point out that Working Girl has super versatile hair, arms, bra and smirk for 3b-ish

Humorist

this page is sooo helpful <3

sanctions's Senpai

Hunter

Olgasm
i definitely understand that, but im talking about leaving gaia now.... and investing in gold or items? items seem to be worth less and less in this economy, and '03s are become really affordable.

I think it's a matter of picking and choosing what items you hold onto. Items like OMG and AFK I feel like has become harder and harder to get, so it'd be a better item investment than something like Princess of the Forest.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
If you like neko cosplays, the black is currently listed for 777mil+, but still pretty cheap right now!User Image
Icy Marionette is also still selling cheap, for some, around 2b! User Image
Cocoa the Lop Rabbit is adorable, around 800mil+ right now~ User Image

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"How can that item be so inexpensive!?" is not a question I've asked in a long, long time.

Everything is overpriced. crying

Peaceful Lunatic

A small item, but with an average buy price of less than 20 million, Lavender Bridesmaid is a nice deal for four cute poses.

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The-Black-Hayate
Olgasm

I think it's a matter of picking and choosing what items you hold onto. Items like OMG and AFK I feel like has become harder and harder to get, so it'd be a better item investment than something like Princess of the Forest.
yeah, it's just hard to predict what's going to be popular and what's not...
just think if like 3 years ago i spent my ENTIRE inventory/gold to buy angelic minis... and now they're worth a whopping 30bil. i'd be pissed.

sanctions's Senpai

Hunter

Olgasm
just think if like 3 years ago i spent my ENTIRE inventory/gold to buy angelic minis... and now they're worth a whopping 30bil. i'd be pissed.

Oh man that definitely blows. I guess it's better not to put everything into one pot, I'd be pissed if I spent everything I had only to find the value had dropped that much...

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The-Black-Hayate
Olgasm

Oh man that definitely blows. I guess it's better not to put everything into one pot, I'd be pissed if I spent everything I had only to find the value had dropped that much...
yep... exactly why i would never invest in a halo/DJs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces