Welcome to Gaia! ::

marshmallowcreampie
For some winter and Christmas backgrounds...

Holiday Bunker was a free event item from a few days ago, so they're at the low price of 35 million.

While not a full background, it can be layered over ohers. The 2k10 XMas Event Cozy Fireplace is available for as little as 4 million.

Xmas 2k10 Event Winter Night will run you 50 million.

Pricier than the others, but Astra Glimmering Aurora is still a good deal at 1 billion. Underland Battlefield is a snowy, bloody battlefield. You can buy it for 700 million, or go to the GoFusion page and pay 20 Heart Charms and 3 Star Charms.

mindshk's Prince

Kawaii Misfit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Strawberry Sundae Sweets about 500mil - 1bil for some nice pink lips. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

Elyralith
chocolate lolita

Better yet! Carl's Jr. Crew is actually free! Heres the link! Carl's Jr. Crew
Here's a link to a thread that has all the freebie links. Granted Items

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

ohh. you got to it before me XD

Daanngg, I'm outdated, I didn't even know that was a grant item :u

Dapper Puppy

For cyberpunk lovers, Gunpowder Bang Bang! has four listings under 100M. Worth it for the face mod alone.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
[NPC] Ian
chocolate lolita
[NPC] Moira
chocolate lolita
cuteberry411
If you want free Backalley Grab Bag items, send me a trade labeled "Backalley Freebies!" and I'll fill ya up till it's all gone.
Later on I'll probably open more.

P.S.
Carl's Jr. Crew. is a great cheap item. 100k+
It's got a good coat, bag, and a very.. Canadian hat.
It's the way way cheaper version of Carl's Crew. which is like 5.5b+

Better yet! Carl's Jr. Crew is actually free! Heres the link! Carl's Jr. Crew
Here's a link to a thread that has all the freebie links. Granted Items

Fafnir is pretty cool. Do you think he�d pose for a clothing line?

Call it Freezing Fire!
I bet Fafnir would run the best shop ever. It would be full of cool, dragon-y things. Like, you know, scales, treasure, dead knights�.oh. Hm, maybe he'd be better off running some kind of event. Like a Winter one!

I like that this is almost a conversation. Maybe. If you squint.

Healing Fairy

I'm so thankful for this thread 4laugh I'm gonna add some items I've encountered recently:

User Image Grim Baron - Current LBP is under 1b. It's a nice cheap item for male avatar seeking fancy-looking clothing. I bought it for the oversized jacket n.n There are also tons of recolors, most of which are under 1b.

User Image Frosty Winter Loppie - This item actually came out this week I think, and it's reasonably priced at 3b. For those looking for a more current look, the arm and leg mods are very nice and the sweater poses are getting pretty popular. There are also two other recolors, they are a little more expensive but they provide very cute black or white sweater poses.

I will try to post here regularly whenever I find more hidden gems!

Peaceful Warlord

How did the NPCs get in here? XD

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

This is for those of you that either don't have access to Loyal's Bazaar, or forgot it existed.

Y'know how all the cool kids have cool DJ Headphones and recolours like Serious DJ Headphones?..
And you want a pair sometimes but they're just so gosh darn expensive? spaccee User Image

Well I have a solution for you!

DJ Holiday Headphones
User Image

DJ Media Headphones
User Image

or if you're one of those people that like Portable Stereo Headphones better than DJs.

User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image
Gold , Green , .Red , ..Pink, and Blue Portable Stereo Headphones!~

Cheap recolours being sold in Loyal's Bazaar.
They go for 13m+ in the MP, which is kind of silly because they cost 4-10m in Loyals.

If you comment here or PM me with which Loyal's Bazaar recolour of DJs or Ports, I'll get them for you for free.
Only 1-2 per person please. I will give you a whole fracking set. Just tell me which ones you want.
I'll send them out when I wake tomorrow.

Right now I have enough to give out 370 DJs from Loyals.

There are also other recolors, like AFKs, OMGs, Pandy Packs, Bunny Slippers, Chyaku Norisu Scarfs.
Basically the oldie item recolours. This is just to let you guys know again the option is out there.

Sugary Nerd

obamaurmama

User Image

Thanks a lot for the Lucies and Unicorns info tips!
The Lucies are one of my so-ever-wanted (did that make sense?) items. And I was able to afford one! Yay!

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
cuteberry411

Wow, you're so nice for doing that! smile

Self-sustaining Simp

[NPC] Leon

Jealous of Leon's swag level? You too can look like a Barton guard with very little expenditure!

User Image LBP: 640g
User Image LBP: 174,000g
User Image LBP: 150g
User Image LBP: 1,500,000g

The boots and top seem a little overpriced to me at the moment, but you can still get the full set for under 2 mil, which can be had from a couple of rounds of daily chance and it's a nice armour set to have in your stash :3

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
[NPC] Leon
marshmallowcreampie

Holiday Bunker was a free event item from a few days ago, so they're at the low price of 35 million.

While not a full background, it can be layered over ohers. The 2k10 XMas Event Cozy Fireplace is available for as little as 4 million.

Pricier than the others, but Astra Glimmering Aurora is still a good deal at 1 billion. Underland Battlefield is a snowy, bloody battlefield. You can buy it for 700 million, or go to the GoFusion page and pay 20 Heart Charms and 3 Star Charms.

Okay, just curious. How does an npc post..?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
AnimeWhoLock
[NPC] Leon
marshmallowcreampie

Okay, just curious. How does an npc post..?

Right now, they're set to do it randomly and automatically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff