Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

Areishia_01

Maybe you got the warning bcause you made a link to it? Or maybe it was because it was an app? Either way, I'm not sure >.<, I've listed/talked about other avatar sites besides Gaia a number of times in the forums, as have others, and I've never gotten a warning for it, thinking back, I never placed a link to any of them within my posts, I only ever mentioned what they were called and what they were like, thinking back, I don't think anyone ever made a direct link to another avatar site (at least I don't recall anyone doing so) when mentioning one. I remember that there was even an entire thread at one point in the GCD that mentioned/listed/talked about other avatar sites (I don't think it was ever removed, and I posted in it as well and never got a warning from a moderator).

I think you've slipped under the radar because no one reported your post. Someone probably reported mine. Regardless, I have been told by an omni moderator that it's against the TOS, and I was just letting you know. It's up to you what you decide to do.

Anyway, no listings atm BUT... everyone should keep an eye on Sunny Hollandaise because it's a GREAT item to make cute outfits with. Why? It has a pair of shorts that will later on top of just about anything, including dresses. Here it is with Lady Chimes + Biancamella:

User Image

And with the dress from Keiko's Cake

User Image

Super cheap and useful little item at ~180mil.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
mayakko
Areishia_01

Maybe you got the warning bcause you made a link to it? Or maybe it was because it was an app? Either way, I'm not sure >.<, I've listed/talked about other avatar sites besides Gaia a number of times in the forums, as have others, and I've never gotten a warning for it, thinking back, I never placed a link to any of them within my posts, I only ever mentioned what they were called and what they were like, thinking back, I don't think anyone ever made a direct link to another avatar site (at least I don't recall anyone doing so) when mentioning one. I remember that there was even an entire thread at one point in the GCD that mentioned/listed/talked about other avatar sites (I don't think it was ever removed, and I posted in it as well and never got a warning from a moderator).

I think you've slipped under the radar because no one reported your post. Someone probably reported mine. Regardless, I have been told by an omni moderator that it's against the TOS, and I was just letting you know. It's up to you what you decide to do.

Anyway, no listings atm BUT... everyone should keep an eye on Sunny Hollandaise because it's a GREAT item to make cute outfits with. Why? It has a pair of shorts that will later on top of just about anything, including dresses. Here it is with Lady Chimes + Biancamella:

User Image

And with the dress from Keiko's Cake

User Image

Super cheap and useful little item at ~180mil.

Well, I slipped under the radar a lot if what I was doing indeed wasn't aloud since this is not the first time I've mentioned these sites.

Here are the threads I've mentioned them in, they're a few months old though:

1. Number 1
2. And the other one

EDIT:

Fergus the Scittish Terrier comes with a lovely vest.

Kawaii Spirit

Areishia_01

Well, I slipped under the radar a lot if what I was doing indeed wasn't aloud since this is not the first time I've mentioned these sites.

1. Number 1
2. And the other one

EDIT:

I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why you never got warned for it, but just because nothing happened doesn't mean it's not a violation of the TOS. I had an omni moderator tell me that it is, and I'm going to trust the information that she gave me.

Sorry for the derail, everyone.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
mayakko
Areishia_01

1. Number 1
2. And the other one

EDIT:

I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why you never got warned for it, but just because nothing happened doesn't mean it's not a violation of the TOS. I had an omni moderator tell me that it is, and I'm going to trust the information that she gave me.

Sorry for the derail, everyone.

The only reason I can come up with is because I never linked to any of those sites, really, that seems to be the only difference. So, maybe it's fine as long as you don't put in an actual link?

I'm also sorry for derailing this thread as much as I have as well, sorry everyone ^^;.

Cosmic Enchantress

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
User Image
Excellent summer accessory, I love the colors and the shading is pretty awesome too if you ask me. It has few listings that range between 65 and 200k, which I think is still affordable, even though it's a one pose item.

Shirtless Fatcat

haven't posted in forever.

User Image - cute item. the cream colors are really nice and are good add ons to complete an outfit. - 450-500mil

User Image - gorgeous item with gorgeous hair included. one of my favorite hairstyles - 300mil

User Image - another cute item. has red and white striped socks, a cute skirt and bloomers, etc. - 300mil

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Anybody remember these old hats? They've inflated quite a bit, but they're still more affordable than a lot of the items in this economy.

User ImageORLY? Hat - around 250 mill.
User ImageYARLY! Hat - I recommend waiting for this price to go down. It's inflated at around 100 mill right now, but ABP is around 30 mill.
User ImageMokona Hat LBP is 7 mill and ABP is around 2 mill.

Wolf

Raining_Nights

omg, i forgot that the mokona hat even exists. i need it oAo;;
(7m though? not enough gold after buying gs itemsets /cry)

to be on topic though, here are some pretty good grabs imo.
albeit they're a bit more on the expensive side, sorry guys:
User Image lmp is 135m
User Image lmp is 200m
User Image lmp is 31m!
User Image lmp is 328m
User Image lmp is 125m

Wolf

i felt a little bad that i've been listing 100m+ items (though i
haven't been posting much, when i do post it seems most of
the items i mention are pretty expensive), so here are a few
under 5m!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
the seraphique item 'set' is really cute. it's a plus as well
with its light blue hue. ranging from 65k to a questionable
900m, i feel like these are quite undervalued.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
i just found these coats and wow... for a mere 4,680 gold
(from barton boutique) these are definitely worth the pick up!

User Image User Image
if you're into tsubasa reservoir chronicle, these are two very
nice items from the series! they're a bit old but still very pretty.
sakura's is currently at 750k while syaoran's is at 4m

User Image
it's got a cute bra and loincloth for 4m! i must admit though, it
looks a lot like pepperoni pizza lol.

User Image ears and tails for 2m!
User Image includes a really cute obi for 2m
User Image has a companion animal plus ears and tails for 2m!
User Image a super cute 2m plushie.

Hallowed Witch

User Image - Dyrfinna is dropping, last one I saw was at 290mil. Huge drop from the bil range. Lovely purple wig.

Has anyone else seen any good delating wigs?

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Zemalia

User Image - Dyrfinna is dropping, last one I saw was at 290mil. Huge drop from the bil range. Lovely purple wig.

A really good wig that I've seen is this item.
It's around 50 mil with plenty of listings.
Scheherazade's Dance

Hallowed Witch

Toushirou Okami

Yeah, I picked one of those up when they were around 20 mil. It's still a good item for it's price.

I'm more referring to recent drops in prices.

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raining_Nights
Anybody remember these old hats? They've inflated quite a bit, but they're still more affordable than a lot of the items in this economy.

User ImageORLY? Hat - around 250 mill.
User ImageYARLY! Hat - I recommend waiting for this price to go down. It's inflated at around 100 mill right now, but ABP is around 30 mill.

Was wearing my Mokona hat just the other day! I love that thing.

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Zemalia

I love that wig but the eyebrows kill me with my dark elf skin lol

Magical Sentai

Zemalia

User Image deflating from the old school rig. really love the gummy pink colour heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff