Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elhrairah
Hell yes. I just got the famed Seth and Trisk to post in my topic.
I guess I got I mod, but that doesn't count, because I know her.

I guess you are right. I suspect in two or three years they will be worth at least 100k or so. Possibly even higher.

Yeah. But that's a whole lot less than 100 million xD Or however much the Halos are now O.o;;
Editor
There are only a few hundred Halos.

There are thousands of Kiki's with tons of unopened March letters still out there.

Kiki's will surely be one of the most popular donation items, however they will never matchup with Halos, or even DJ's/ports, due to the numbers available.

I thought there were less Halos than 'a few hundred'? I vaguely remember someone a while back estimating about eighty?

--wait. Rewinder just confirmed.

Maybe there were a few hundred when they came out originally?
Elhrairah

I guess you are right. I suspect in two or three years they will be worth at least 100k or so. Possibly even higher.

Perhaps, But the Halo will be worth a Human Arm by then. =O
InsaneHyperDragon
Elhrairah

Yeah. But that's a whole lot less than 100 million xD Or however much the Halos are now O.o;;
the last halo sold for whats now worth 120mil+ =/ i'm sorry but kiki will never= halo it may get to like 100k next year but by then everything else will have risen to. i hope to have my own nm scarf by then because i don't think i could keep up with inflation.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Achenar
I thought there were less Halos than 'a few hundred'? I vaguely remember someone a while back estimating about eighty?

--wait. Rewinder just confirmed.

Maybe there were a few hundred when they came out originally?

I think that the difference often comes with the difference between how many Halos there are and how many active Halo owners there are. Seeing as the Halo was released a very long time ago, some Halo-owners don't actually visit Gaia anymore, so the number of Halos that people can buy and sell has actually decreased.

Seeing as how small Gaia was when the Halos were released, and that people didn't know they'd receive anything for donating (people didn't have an incentive to donate, so only those who donated selflessly received Halos), I think it's likely that there were very few Halos actually given out. A few hundred seems like a bit of a high estimate to me.
Absolute Shadows
Elhrairah

Yes! I got Absolute Shadows in here too!

I guess I was exaggerarting when I said 'halo'. Could they possibly become equivalent to the Ports or DJ's?
Elhrairah
Absolute Shadows
Elhrairah

I guess I was exaggerarting when I said 'halo'. Could they possibly become equivalent to the Ports or DJ's?

I seriously doubt it. Ports and DJs are also rare. They'll inflate a lot faster. sweatdrop There's just a huge difference in supply.

Mind-boggling Mage

Elhrairah

I dont know. Surely, they will be (atleast) tripple their current price in 2006, but to compare it to a Halo... no, that is a no go.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Elhrairah

Ports are 20 million right now. I doubt that Kiki Kitties are ever going to be that high. Well, not in the foreseeable future, anyway.

Kiki Kitty = Chain Wallet/Emo Bag perhaps, if you wait long enough?

By long enough, I mean enough time for the Gaian population to increase by the same amount proportionally as it has since Jan 04. That way we've got the same number of Kikis to users as the current number of wallets to users, if that makes sense.

I suppose if Gaia continues to grow and grow, say to the point where there are tens of millions of users, Kiki Kitties might be worth over a million gold, but I don't really see it happening for a few years. It took around a year for the Sash to grow that much, but I think it'll take longer for the Kitties, as there are more of them. ninja
Quote:

Wait....I am Actually Known eek

*Dances for no real reason*
Elhrairah
Absolute Shadows
Elhrairah

maybe one day they could equal an item like the horns or penguins or something less rare like that but i still doubt it. theres just to many of them.

gah halos next year will = everything on gaia excluding a halo and some.(estimate)
But the average of users to donation items when DJ/Ports was introduced is closer the averages for last month than when Halo's came out.

As long as the user base continues to grow at current levels to when those items came out and interest remains high, then it is possible to see Kikis selling for a high amount in 18 months or so. That said we would have to be at over 3.5 million users to pull that off.

Ice Heart's Queen

I never liked the Halo...too gold xd

But as far as likability by Gaians you probably are right, almost everyone loves the Kikis.
The Mighty Sushi Database
Elhrairah
Absolute Shadows
Elhrairah

maybe one day they could equal an item like the horns or penguins or something less rare like that but i still doubt it. theres just to many of them.

gah halos next year will = everything on gaia excluding a halo and some.(estimate)
I got Sushi. I have gotten replied to to almost every major GCD Addict. *cackle*

I see your point. As long as the population remains the same, the price will remain the same. A estimated 10k-20k leap next year, if we are lucky. :/
I personally can't see the appeal of the little buggers. I would prefer to have a black cat on my avatar, if any cat at all. They're not even elaborately decorated, it's just that the demand is so high because they're one of the only two animal-like things you can put on your avatar as of right now. I'll bet money that soon enough there will be another batch of animals released and the price of the KiKis will dramatically drop. You can only release one halo before anything similar feels repetitive, but you can release all kinds of cats and other animals to make the KiKi seem less appealing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff